SOIL- School of Inspired Leadership

5 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Can Anyone tell me about this college??
Page 1 of 1

How is internships in SOIL and is there PPO availed in SOIL?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Due to covid situation every college is going digital. So how effective is digital learning? Can anyone please suggest

1 comment
sankchep_singhal
@sankchep_singhalSOIL  ·  1 karma

Learning depends on person to person but by keeping in mind the current scenario digital learning has become new normal even the companies are planning to adapt themselves digitally completely

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have heard about SOIL's Mentorship Program. Can anyone tell me about this program?

2 comments
Sumit362
@Sumit362  ·  0 karma

At SOIL the student will be assigned with two mentors, a corporate leader as an external mentor and a faculty member as an internal mentor. The mentoring module provides the student an opportunity to seek career guidance from experienced corporate mentors, faculty and practitioners. It also helps to build a network and achieve your career goals. This unique opportunity has transformed into lifelong relations for many students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

SOIL has an unique curriculum and culture in making business leaders and one of those is Mentorship programs. There are 2 kind of mentors (Internal and External mentors), Internal mentor would be a teaching faculty and the external mentor would be Industry person who advices us in taking decsions and make us industry ready and the special part is they could be your mentors throught our career,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SOIL is a business school with a difference.

SOIL is a business school that provides holistic education that builds inspired leaders by enabling people to know who they are, recognize their purpose and realize their full potential, to build organizations of consequence.

To know more,

http://bit.ly/ROwuwG

1 comment
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

@harsshs Yes thats true, SOIL is really doing a fantastic job in teaching,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can Anyone tell me about this college??

undefined