[Official] SOIL PGDM Two Year School of Business Design (New) Program - Admission Evaluation | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SOIL's School of Business Design Admission Procedure, get your profiles evaluated and your queries resolved!

74 Posts  ·  193 Users
Recommended

How can you become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities

Produce a new breed of leaders in collaboration with 32 industry leaders in the country

SOIL's new School of Business Design is re-defining the future of education

Enthused to have Savita Mahajan, former Deputy Dean at the ISB, as part of our advisory board

Yet another successful college outreach for School of Business Design!

Page 1 of 7
Willing to be part of the the new Desgn Thinking School?? Watch out the latest glimpses of our new campus in IMT New Gurgaon. We're ready to welcome the formative batch to SOIL's new 2-year PGDM in Business Design.  Let's visit to the site campus ...
Read more...
Post 5980939462639616

Mansi S
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

XAT2019 - 16.8 (65-70) expected 10th -86.14 12th- 85 Grads till (2nd year)- 62.5 Fresher Female ,General Is there any chance of getting a call?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
The volatile, uncertain and complex nature of businesses require managers who can transform organisations in an ethical manner. The new SOIL's School of Business Design is re-defining the future of education.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPW3n...
Read more...
Video 5951329521893376

In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09654467153 or email us at admissions@soilindia.net 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hii.. I have 3 yrs work experience.. Scored low marks in CAT and XAT.. Want to apply for SOIL 1 year PGPBL Should i fill my cat and xat scores in application form?will it affect my profile? Havent filled any other forms

•  
SOILMBA
School of Inspired Leadersh... @SOILMBA  SOIL  ·  2 days ago
  Hi @nikir! Thank you for showing interest in SOIL's 1 year PG Program. At SOIL, we have our own exam, Soil Talent Appreciation Test (STAT). The national level scores aren't a mandate, however, these scores are an added advantage in your overa...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Do you not want to gain practical job experience with breakthrough design-led firms such as Google, Amazon India, Apple, Uber and the likes? Join SOIL 2-year PGDM program to grab the opportunity: https://hubs.ly/H0g7PG90

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

what are placements figures  for SOIL'S 2 year PGDM?

•  
SOILMBA
School of Inspired Leadersh... @SOILMBA  SOIL  ·  2 days ago
Hi @tanya1709 The SOIL's 2 year PGDM will be an AICTE approved course that will begin in July 2019. For our 1 year PG program, the average salary offered is 9.5LPA. You can find full detail in our brochure by visiting https://www.soilindia.net/...
Read more...
  •  
tanya1709
@tanya1709 @tanya1709  ·  1 day ago

i have the query for 2year Pgdm program , the average placements for that program ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
SOIL goal in the new 2-year PGDM course in Design Thinking is to help you develop practical and innovative solutions for tomorrow's business world complications. As part of the unlearning process, the students will embark on a 'Discover India Trai...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Design Thinking is helping businesses to jolt innovative ideas and solutions they need to evolve and grow.  Organisations like IBM, Infosys, MassMutual, Intuit Labs and Fidelity Labs are great examples to realize how design thinking unlocks creati...
Read more...

In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09654467153 or email us at admissions@soilindia.net 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Cat-87.81 Varc-58.12 Dilr-66.18 Qa-98.98 Acad: 10th-74.4, 12th-65, Grad(engineering)-66.12 Workex- 2.7 years upto now with TCS. Chances for final conversion?

Load more comments 2 of 3
SOILMBA
School of Inspired Leadersh... @SOILMBA  SOIL  ·  7 days ago
Hi @Hello1212   We are delighted to see your interest in the School of Business Design's 2 Year PGDM program. The unique and rigorous nature of the program requires students of a certain disposition. In addition to a commitment to academic exc...
Read more...
Hello1212
@Hello1212 @Hello1212  ·  6 days ago

@MansiSOIL 9958278745

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

NC OBC - female 

Cat - 65 % 

10 - 88.83

12 - 95.7 

B tech - 82.95

Work exp - 30 months - got awards for performance 

Volunteered NGO activities 

Shall I get a call from SOIL ? PLEASE HELP  

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
sapparam
@sapparam @sapparam  ·  8 days ago

@SOILMBA actually ia have 30 months work exp that means iam eligible for PGPBL or PGPHRL programmes ? So for those courses shall I get the call ?

•  
SOILMBA
School of Inspired Leadersh... @SOILMBA  SOIL  ·  7 days ago
@sapparam Yes, you are eligible for the 1 year PGPBL and 1 year PGPHRL programmes offered at SOIL. Our 1 year selection process is similar to that of the 2 years process. However, for the 1 year program, a n...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...