[Official] SOIL PGDM Two Year School of Business Design (New) Program - Admission Evaluation | PaGaLGuY

50 Posts  ·  234 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SOIL's School of Business Design Admission Procedure, get your profiles evaluated and your queries resolved!

Page 1 of 5

Any comments from those who got admission offer for 2 yr PGDM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the program now approved by AICTE? Back then in December when i called the admission team they said it will be done by march! Is it done?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
anonymbandi
@anonymbandi  ·  33 karma

No dude and it is not going to happen..... Another iipm.... But atleast these people have divulged that they do not possess any accreditation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SOILMBA
@SOILMBASOIL  ·  176 karma

@anonymbandi . Our AICTE process is in the final stages of approval and is expected before the end of April. Would also suggest that you refrain from comparing SOIL with other schools

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your https://www.webtechcoupons.com/deals/cyberlink-powerdirector-365/ posts! Carry on the eminent work with custom essay writing service

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the cutoff for nmat

and cat?

i have scored 167 in nmat and 56 in cat

what are the chances if i apply

1 comment
Hemlatap
@Hemlatap  ·  3 karma

Hi rhtdm123, We don't take NMAT, Cut off for CAT is 50%ile

Min 50% in 10, 12, Grad

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

XAT2019 - 16.8 (65-70) expected 10th -86.14 12th- 85 Grads till (2nd year)- 62.5 Fresher Female ,General Is there any chance of getting a call?

1 comment
SOILMBA

Hi @aditi_singh98

We are delighted to see your interest in the School of Business Design's 2 Year PGDM program.

The unique and rigorous nature of the program requires students of a certain disposition. In addition to a commitment to academic excellence, we will expect you to think off the beaten track, have a sense of social and environmental responsibility, and actively contribute to the creation of a unique culture on campus. Our graduates should be driven by a genuine desire to grow holistically and see education as the means to create a better future not just for oneself but the world around them.

To know more about the program, please visit - http://www.soilindia.net/2-yr-pgp/school-of-business-design

The upcoming deadline is January 25, 2019 and we encourage you start your application at the earliest by visiting soilpgdm.formistry.com 

In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09717280018 or email us at pgdm@soilindia.net 

Regards

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The volatile, uncertain and complex nature of businesses require managers who can transform organisations in an ethical manner.
The new SOIL's School of Business Design is re-defining the future of education. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPW3nLS6TTU&t=10s

Video Thumbnail5951329521893376
In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09654467153 or email us at admissions@soilindia.net 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii.. I have 3 yrs work experience.. Scored low marks in CAT and XAT.. Want to apply for SOIL 1 year PGPBL Should i fill my cat and xat scores in application form?will it affect my profile? Havent filled any other forms

2 comments
SOILMBA

Hi @nikir!

Thank you for showing interest in SOIL's 1 year PG Program. At SOIL, we have our own exam, Soil Talent Appreciation Test (STAT). The national level scores aren't a mandate, however, these scores are an added advantage in your overall scoring, We have our deadline coming up on 25 January and we encourage you to start your application at the earliest. 

Regards

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aelasaar
@aelasaar  ·  6 karma

@SOILMBA what is the expected cat cut off this year for PGDM?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what are placements figures  for SOIL'S 2 year PGDM?

2 comments
SOILMBA

Hi @tanya1709

The SOIL's 2 year PGDM will be an AICTE approved course that will begin in July 2019. For our 1 year PG program, the average salary offered is 9.5LPA. We would be starting for the first time so there are no previous numbers that we can quote. Regarding the program, you can find full detail in our brochure by visiting https://www.soilindia.net/pgpbl-download-brochure.

Regards,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
tanya1709
@tanya1709  ·  13 karma

i have the query for 2year Pgdm program , the average placements for that program ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Design Thinking is helping businesses to jolt innovative ideas and solutions they need to evolve and grow.  Organisations like IBM, Infosys, MassMutual, Intuit Labs and Fidelity Labs are great examples to realize how design thinking unlocks creativity. Do not miss on the opportunity to be part of our formative batch. Shoot your queries here!

In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09654467153 or email us at admissions@soilindia.net 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat-87.81 Varc-58.12 Dilr-66.18 Qa-98.98 Acad: 10th-74.4, 12th-65, Grad(engineering)-66.12 Workex- 2.7 years upto now with TCS. Chances for final conversion?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
SOILMBA

Hi @Hello1212

We are delighted to see your interest in the School of Business Design's 2 Year PGDM program.

The unique and rigorous nature of the program requires students of a certain disposition. In addition to a commitment to academic excellence, we will expect you to think off the beaten track, have a sense of social and environmental responsibility, and actively contribute to the creation of a unique culture on campus. Our graduates should be driven by a genuine desire to grow holistically and see education as the means to create a better future not just for oneself but the world around them.

To know more about the program, please visit - http://www.soilindia.net/2-yr-pgp/school-of-business-design

The upcoming deadline is January 25, 2019 and we encourage you start your application at the earliest by visiting soilpgdm.formistry.com 

In case of any queries or assisstance you can call us at 09717280018 or email us at pgdm@soilindia.net 

Regards

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Hello1212
@Hello1212  ·  20 karma

@MansiSOIL 9958278745

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...