software for making flowcharts , dfds etc

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hi all!!!!! if anybody wants to make dfds,flowcharts etc easily then he/she may download this software available at this link: also u may download another software cracklock which disables the so-called "30th day virus". It attacks the bes...
Page 1 of 1
himanshu_verma Says
hey sunish thnx for this link as i was in great need of this s/w

Welcome to PG...

Please have a look at the date of the first post which is 4 years old.

Hence, avoid reviving old dead threads. IF you wish to thank the user , feel free to use thanks button on the post.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey sunish thnx for this link as i was in great need of this s/w

thanks munnabhai for telling me abt VISIO.hav heard abt it but i havnt used it.........
this s/w is also good though it may not be the best but still its good..............
use n c 4 urself

hi,

The best software for making flowcharts etc is VISIO.
I guess its from Microsoft....Many college students use it...

bye

"In life one doesnot get what he desires, he gets what he deserves.
God knows what u deserve the best"

hi all!!!!!
if anybody wants to make dfds,flowcharts etc easily then he/she may download this software available at this link:

also u may download another software cracklock which disables the so-called "30th day virus". It attacks the best sharewares as well as the worst ones, introducing as soon as you install them a bug that prevents them from running beyond a random delay, often 30 days. Cracklock has the leadership in the fighting challenge against this virus that even McAf.., Norto.., F-Pr.., Thunderb.. seem unable to deal with.

Even more : Cracklock is also a tool that developpers may use to check Y2K-like compatibility for their products without having to change the global computer time, which would be a problematic method with side effects.

it is available at the folowing link:

plzz remember that these r hosted at geocities and if 4-5 simulataneous downloads occur then data transfer rate may become too high n the page may become busy.
then it will become available after one or two hours........
happy downloading

sunish