18 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Saw a news flash in CNBC saying CAT final results will be out on April 12. Generally the IIMs declare independent of each other. Guess it is something different this year wherein all of them declare on the same day.
Page 1 of 2
If this is true then I guess we can start the 50 hour countdown to the results ... and going by the IIM way of declaring results around midnight i guess 12.00 miidnght on 11th night ie tomo night seems too soon so 12 midight on wednesday it is and barely 52 hours to go..

52 hours i wait for thee
so that i may see
my name on atleast
1 of the 5 lists......

hehe just a sad attempt at poetry..

ALL THE BSTTT

My guess...32 hours only.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Thread Locked

PM one of the mods the news link and then prolly the result thread may survive

Edit: Have received a deluge of PMs for allowing the thread. Have checked the link and the news but still cannot allow this thread - it may just help you vent your tensions, post in the countdown hours, the shuttling thoughts of Will I ? or Wont I? etc.

Instead sit back, relax, pray, chill out with friends, check out new threads in the chit chat section like this one http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/overzealous-moderators-on-pg-should-be-stripped-off-their-mod-status-25015115
and All the Best

Good Luck to all....Who are waiting...for Results

since this post shuld effectively bring about an end to all speculations..:satisfie:

i think it will be allowed to survive!!

well tat seems to be a credible source doesnt t.....
hmmm jus hope da mods let tis one stay afloat.... see no speculation nutin ... news from trustworthy sources n yeah jus wanna know tis ... do all of dem release t at more or less da same time .,..... or s t gonna take a few days for da others cuz da release s only from A ......
n yeah am not as lucky as pranav... jus got two calls in hand .... bas mera B mein ho jaye........ fingers n toes crossed

I say this thread should survive after
I am a survivor
i am a believer
i am a call getter
i hope i am a admission taker

hehe to many i ams for one post
i am getting outta here

I am wishing all the very best for their results

well, this is veryyyyyyyyy interesting....

also, one of my frnds in IIML told me that they hv dispatched letters to all final call ppl today....so the results to be out in a day or too.....initially i wasnt believing it .....bt now it has benn smwat corroborated....

ATb to all.....

it might be 28 hrs instead of 52.. 11th midnight

at least will have a good night sleep tonight..all the best people..

u r rite.i guess they will bw out early morning of 12th .Hope i'll be in a position to post at pg.

If this is true then I guess we can start the 50 hour countdown to the results ... and going by the IIM way of declaring results around midnight i guess 12.00 miidnght on 11th night ie tomo night seems too soon so 12 midight on wednesday it is and barely 52 hours to go..

52 hours i wait for thee
so that i may see
my name on atleast
1 of the 5 lists......

hehe just a sad attempt at poetry..

ALL THE BSTTT