SNAPSHOT 2014 Discussion Thread [Official]

19 Posts  ·  101 Users
About this group

SNAPSHOT by SCMHRD is back with Online Mock Test Series!!

For all SNAP aspirants, SCMHRD in association with TCYonline brings to you a set 6 SNAP Mock tests and 6 G.K. Tests span over a period of 6 weeks to help you in your preparation for SNAP 2014.

The focus of SNAPSHOT is to prepare aspiring students and professionals for SNAP. A detailed performance-analysis report, national percentile and rankings for all students will be provided after taking the test.

Launch date - 9th November.

Click here for more details -              

http://www.tcyonline.com/exam-preparation-mba-entrance-preparation-material/100000/mba-entrance/snapshot

Page 1 of 2

is tcy working fine for u guys?..m not able to review the gk tests i took

35 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I Am stuck around 90 percentile in the 4 snapshots i have taken. But the marks are only around 80 each time. Can this performance translate into a call from siib atleast?

Converts: IMT-G,KJ, GIM, LBSIM,GLIM Chennai PGPM Calls: IMT-G; NMIMS-M; ,LBSIM,SibmB,TAPMI,GIM,KJ,GLIM
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I cant find 'submit' button to submit the form of scmhrd? is there any or it automatically gets saved?

plz be with me
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how many months old news is important for SNAP current affairs?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@SCMHRD-Pune  guys, I had called up SNAP Helpdesk a couple of days ago to request for a change of test centre. The person confirmed my SNAP ID and asked me to report to my new test centre with an ID Proof and my OLD Admit Card. I haven't received any communication from the authorities other than the telephonic confirmation. Do I need to do anything else? Or that is it? 

Sorry for being skeptical, but changing test centers elsewhere is a big fuss, and hence the confusion. 😃

SPJIMR 2015 - 2017
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys..pls let me know the hierarchy of snap colleges in terms of its quality..i need to apply based on that

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how do i brush quant revisers? I find snapshot quant good! Any other sources for quick practice and revision?

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey.. ive been scoring between 85 to 95 ... getting between 90 to 95 percentile .. should i expect similar results in the final test.. there arveryy few people appearing for the mocks ... also will the difficilty level be the same ... ??

cmat 2014 :99.24 cat 2014 : 94.20
12 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Haven't people started taking the mocks? I got a 99.67% at 105.5 marks in the 2nd mock. :-P

Last year's snapshot thread was very active. What's wrong with the aspirants this year? Just a week to go. 😲

SPJIMR 2015 - 2017
16 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys , what is a good(safe) score in these mocks? Is the level of difficulty same as SNAP? ?

Lol
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...