SNAPSHOT 2011 by SCMHRD Discussion ThreadUpdated 8 Nov, 2013.

Description
SNAPSHOT by SCMHRD is back...!! For all SNAP aspirants, SCMHRD brings to you a set 5 SNAP Mock tests to help you in your preparation for SNAP 2011... SNAPSHOT now live at http://www.snapshot.scmhrd.edu/home.aspx
Type here..
Page 1 of 10
hi , where can i find the answer key for scmhrd mocks ? Mock 1 and 2
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

hi , where can we find the answer key for the scmhrd mocks. Mock 1 and Mock 2?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

what are you puys getting in Gk00, GK01 and GK02?
I got -GK01-8/30 , GK02-13/30...

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi ,Anybody in pune having test centr as :Sinhgad Institute of Management I (Vadgaon), Sinhgad Technical Education Society, S.R. No. 44/1,Vadgaon BK, Off Sinhgad Road, Pune - 411041Sinhgad has many Campus:banghead:, Pls guide me if anybody know i...
Read More..
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi ,Anybody in pune having test centr as : Sinhgad Institute of Management I (Vadgaon), Sinhgad Technical Education Society, S.R. No. 44/1,Vadgaon BK, Off Sinhgad Road, Pune - 411041 Sinhgad has many Campus:banghead:, Pls guide me if anybody know ...
Read More..
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi ,Anybody in pune having test centr as :Sinhgad Institute of Management I (Vadgaon), Sinhgad Technical Education Society, S.R. No. 44/1,Vadgaon BK, Off Sinhgad Road, Pune - 411041Sinhgad has many Campus:banghead:, Pls guide me if anybody know i...
Read More..
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
hi guys.if i mark more than one option accidentally? what would happen? also if i marked a wrong answer, there is no way to correct it right ?unfortunately there is no way to correct it . you will be awarded a zero if you encircle more than 1 cir...
Read More..

MA Social Entrepreneurship 2012-14, TISS :D
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi JyotiIt the main campus which is near to vadgaon BK.Its on the Sinhgad Road.Its not near to Dhankawadi.Just Reach the Sinhgad road and ask anyone abt the sinhgad institutes.they will guide abt the college.There are many colleges inside the camp...
Read More..
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Just gave ISNAP03 got 109.5

QA-25.25
VA-21.5
GA-17.25
LR-45.5

need to improve my performance tomorrow

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi JyotiIt the main campus which is near to vadgaon BK.Its on the Sinhgad Road.Its not near to Dhankawadi.Just Reach the Sinhgad road and ask anyone abt the sinhgad institutes.they will guide abt the college.There are many colleges inside the camp...
Read More..
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android   ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.
android   ANDROIDLearn More chevron_right