snap test registration goof up

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
I just realized that the category selected by me in the form is "SC" instead of "OPEN". Now i'm screwed as there is no way to change it...as its greyed out. No one is replying on the different help desks numbers. Also no one has replied back...
Page 1 of 1
I just realized that the category selected by me in the form is "SC" instead of "OPEN". Now i'm screwed as there is no way to change it...as its greyed out.

No one is replying on the different help desks numbers. Also no one has replied back on my mail.

Will this void my application to the colleges i have applied so far?

hi kunal,
you should try contacting the authorities and goto the respective admission threads on Pg...
find the admission committee members who are active there and try to contact them via PMs...
they will surely help you out...
best of luck. 😃
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I just realized that the category selected by me in the form is "SC" instead of "OPEN". Now i'm screwed as there is no way to change it...as its greyed out.

No one is replying on the different help desks numbers. Also no one has replied back on my mail.

well you need to act fast. Cant really say what thy will say. Try contacting them asap as they are the only ones who can bail you out of this situation...