hello everyone which one is best for MBA-IT
SICSR N WHY ? PLEASE RPLY
I got an Academic Profile percentile of 84.7170. I have an Academic Profile score of 9/10, calculated as per the criteria mentioned on SNAP websites. Has anyone else got a similar profile score and percentile, and would it be okay to assume that there's some error in calculating this percentile.
Hottest topics for WATPI
1. Mind of a common man midst the drama in politics
2. Next possible solution to India's woes
3. Are we puppets to corruption
4. Can India be a game changer in the next financial breakdown
5. Economies of India and China
6. Has the love for money eroded our moral ethics?
hii guys can ne1 see noida centre available?
Hey guys...I cant find the link for PI/WAT registration for SNAP...Help me out plz!!!😃
Hi all ,
My SNAP score is 90.1 and i got only one call- from SIOM operations management.
i have two questions:
1) will there be a second round of calls , because i expect SIIB and SIBM bang but dint get one?
2) How good is SIOM.i am having 2 1/2 years exp in IT and i am desperate to join this year.
I believe the main reason why the cut offs spiked so much is because of the whole 'apply to 5 colleges for 3000' idea. everyone who applied for snap would have had the top 3 or 4 colleges in the list which includes siib. now when toppers got calls for all 5 colleges, it automatically shot up the percentile for each college. neat yet dangerous.
While applying for the colleges I failed to notice that we have to apply for SCMHRD-IM seperately.(apart from SCMHRD-Core MBA.)
SNAP Test: 93.47
83.87 composite and 75 snap percentile not shortlisrted for SIOM and SIIB:(