snap preparation

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi, i m nt preparing for an MBA, but wanna do my PG in SIMC so have to prepare for SNAP. and m rilly confused as of how to start my preparation for the same....so plz anyone help me out!!
Page 1 of 1

Hi, welcome to PG Please refrain from opening thread for individual queries instead use the search option, You might get answers for your questions here......http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-is-fms-jmet-and-xat-different-from-cat-and-how-to-prepare-differently-for-them-25024167

wait for few more days once the snap notification will be out each institute seniors will come here to resolve your queries apart from the second stage of selection first part is the snap test which is common for everybody seeking admission in symbi institutes,its normally a two hour test that consisy questions from english, GK, Quants,and reasoning.the difficulty of the paper ranges from easy to moderate and speed plays major role.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Me too.
Any idea how much score is required ?
Is any weightage given for experience?

Links for previous question papers will be highly helpful.

hi,
i m nt preparing for an MBA, but wanna do my PG in SIMC so have to prepare for SNAP. and m rilly confused as of how to start my preparation for the same....so plz anyone help me out!!