SNAP 2019 | Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mock Test – PaGaLGuY

60 Posts  ·  739 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SNAP 2019 and Get the details about the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, SNAP Exam, Notification, Exam Date, Registration Process, Syllabus, Preparation, Previous Years Paper, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off, How to Apply Online and much more.

Latest Updates:

● SNAP 2019 Registration released from 16 August 2019.

● SNAP 2019 Exam Date Out (Online Test)15th December 2019

For more information, visit the SNAP official website – www.snaptest.org/

Other Important Articles:

SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Check Education Qualification and Age Limit

SNAP 2019 Exam pattern and Section-wise Syllabus

To keep track of latest discussions on SNAP 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

SNAP 2019: Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus – PaGaLGuY

Page 1 of 6

anyone planning to sell ims 2019 mock series, ping me at 7228914178

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which are the best sibm campuses rank wise and cut off wise?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Only 1 week left before registrations close! Cracking entrace exams and getting a favour of B-school life, all in just 1 competition! Check it out - https://dare2compete.com/o/scmhrdzest-symbiosis-centre-for-management-and-human-resource-development-scmhrd-pune-85362

1 comment
PanchamSharmila
@PanchamSharmila  ·  2 karma

@Phurfle_Killer To practise Reading Comprehension, focus only on those TOPICS you find passages difficult to understand at https://www.rcedge.com

Say if you find passages on philosphy absurd, start at the BEGINNER level, then slowly graduate to LEARNER level and then finally to EXPERT level. See for yourself how you feel comfortable with the topic, having attempted maximum passages across all levels. See your scores soaring in the Reading Comprehension section, one that you might have always dreaded to attempt. 

Take a Free Trial. Enjoy the journey.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

'HARAM KE PILO' RAHUL AND SHYAMAL JHA OF FUTUREPLANNERS , YOU WILL ALSO ROT IN JAIL like 👇👇for selling SEATS IN CMAT 2019 .How much can you run and hide, I will also see??. I will also recover all my money looted by you two thugs.In some days I am approaching police to expose CMAT 2019 scam with all videos and call records etc.You both will have to pay for looting me. You guys wasted my two years and because of that I left my high paying MNC job last year.Let me also see , which all CMAT 2019 fraudsters enter jamnalal bajaj.I will expose all with proof.I have already warned you both 200 times but you both are shameless people. Inshort you both are thugs..

Post 54079906466761
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, 

I'm pursuing my mba and currently conducting a survey on Online MBA test preparation websites, since many of you'll will be using them for your preparation it would be helpful if you can spare few minutes and fill it. No personal details will be asked:)

https://forms.gle/pjvBcjuusUsKuhbt5

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey can someone help me out I have a doubt I have registered and filled my snap test payment. Can I fill the institute and programme fee after the results are out?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
SuperBro10
@SuperBro10  ·  10 karma

For some institute you can fill after the exam...while for some you have to fill before the exam..Check the website for further details.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SuperBro10
@SuperBro10  ·  10 karma

For some colleges you can fill after the exam...Check the website for further details.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#snap GK #GKmojo

Post 47838817307835
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Scored 41 in HKF mock without gk...what percentile can I expect....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the level of CL SNAP MOCK 07? Scored 95 (96 percentile). Is it good enough for SIBM-P, SCMHRD?

CAT'15 (90%ile) CAT'16 (96.6%ile) CAT'17(??)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...