SNAP-IT 2015, SCMHRD Pune [Official]

37 Posts  ·  84 Users
About this group

SNAP-IT is a PAN-India event where students of SCMHRD come to your city and answer all the admission related queries with last minute preparation guidance.

Date - 30th November, 2014

Centers :-

Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh. Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Nagpur

What to look forward to - SNAP Ready Reckoner, Previous years' Snap papers, Alumni interaction, G.K. Question bank

Last date of Registration - 29th November, 2014

Click on this link to register - http://bit.ly/1tzM12d

For further information please visit -

https://www.facebook.com/Admissions.SCMHRD

Page 1 of 4

hello puys,

do previous yr questions repeat ?

for SNAP GK, Jan to nov 2015 current affairs is sufficient or

2014 current affairs should be revised?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I also missed the event both scmhrd snap it and sibm coffee 

Can someone please mail me the pdf

email-bhatkaran1547@gmail.com

2 comments
priya0001
@priya0001  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bhatkaran1547
@bhatkaran1547  ·  0 karma

Thank you 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I missed the event! My bad, I didn't check it when received the message on 4th, later on 5th only saw it! Feel terrible!!

😞 Can somebody mail me the PDF contents (especially GK) please? Thanks!

Misha_777@rediffmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My name is Kushal Khaitan. I had attended the 5th of Dec 2015 event held in Mumbai at St. Andrew's College. But sadly the CD that was given to me was defective. Could someone please email me the contents of the CD to kushal772@gmail.com...thnx

1 comment
Sparkz123
@Sparkz123  ·  0 karma

i missed the event  so pls mail me too.      pintushaw.18@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For those who attempted offline mock SNAP provided during SNAP-IT, we have uploaded the solutions.

Offline SNAP Mock, the same has been uploaded as Mock SNAP - 7 (2014). The link for the paper along with complete solutions is as below:

http://www.tcyonline.com/onlinefiles/Generate.php?testids=126457&section=0&WhichCategory=100000&paid...

Admissions @ SCMHRD www.scmhrd.edu www.Facebook.com/admissions.scmhrd
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! The docket provided during SNAP-IT had a mock SNAP but there was no solution key inside it. Can you please tell me from where can I find it? I have taken the mock but now I don't know how to assess my performance. Please guide @SCMHRD-Pune 

11 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

While filling up SCHMRD form i selected SCHMRD-IM by mistake and went ahead with the payment. I want to go for SCMHRD. Please tell the way through which i can rectify it.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone pls share GK and study material which they provided in SNAP-IT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone from Lucknow for snap it

plz comment !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@SCMHRD-Pune

:

Hi,

While applying for SCMHRD through SNAPTEST application page, I have accidentally applied for MBA in Infrastructure Management in SCMHRD for which I am not eligible instead of the normal MBA from SCMHRD. I have made the mistake while clicking the check box. The RR Number and Transaction ID are AHDF3560465131

and 242453 respectively. 

Please let me know if it is possible to change the application from Infrastructure Management course from SCMHRD to MBA in SCMHRD. Please help.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...