Snap Final Scores

457 Posts  ·  246 Users
About this group
Hi folks.. SNAP scores are finally out and available now at www.snaptest.org All the waiting and tension that my only good score shlnt change has come true NAP ID:500241 Name:HARSHA PRAKASH NAVDURI SectionsMarks ScoredM...
Page 1 of 46

hi

interview date 31st jan.......group 1y1....1 pm group....any buddy from the same group.

plz reply

:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hey guyz !!!!!
SIBM shortlist is out.........bloody i didnt get a call at 91.25......??: ??: ??:

wat say ....SCMHRD???????
:grab: :grab: :grab:

hi me got the call for sibm and not able to see the dates as some problem wid site.....will check in hte evening....and anand thanks a lot buddy.....:)
Can anybody tell me the link where SIBM short list is out??

hey guyz !!!!!
SIBM shortlist is out.........bloody i didnt get a call at 91.25......??: ??: ??:

wat say ....SCMHRD???????
:grab: :grab: :grab:

vickua Says
:grab: Catch the opprtunity who have scored above 90 !!!!

What about those who have 89.5???? 😞

:grab: Catch the opprtunity who have scored above 90 !!!!

digi_the1 Says
the problem is that i completed my btech in 2004 and worked in convergys and dell as tech support but not showing the work ex......now tell me the real picture....

hmmm

ya however u r not going to show ur work exp. then there is no problem arises.If dey askd wat u did last two yrs, ithink ans honestly.

@bt SIMS

If ur frm defensive people side, den definitely u fetch a call coz very less no of such ppl ar applied for SNAP frm defensive background.

Aut Viam Inviam Aut Faciam
Hey pal

definitely U gonna fetch a call from frm SIBM.C their web site after 6 pm.they gonna list shortlist students today nd GOOD LUCK. abt SCMHRD i dnt knw dude coz der slection criteria is different

the problem is that i completed my btech in 2004 and worked in convergys and dell as tech support but not showing the work ex......now tell me the real picture....