SNAP Defense Quota Aspirants 2019-21

28 Posts  ·  72 Users
About this group

To apply for SNAP 2019, please visit: SNAP 2019 Registration

Page 1 of 3

CAT – XAT – SNAP? Confused with all these names?

We’ve been there too and have been equally confused!

But from experience, we now have you covered!

Symbiosis International University ( SIU) ranked among the top 25 private universities in India, conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) once every year for admissions to various management programmes of institutes falling under the umbrella of SIU.

SNAP can be your gateway to a world class management programme at one of the top ranked B-Schools in India – Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS).

Watch our video https://youtu.be/Qy4-8GfAT0Y to know more and get all your queries answered.

And while you’re at it, subscribe to SIMS YouTube Channel for more such exciting content coming your way!

Video Thumbnail57524886210618
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Two visits in a row? Sounds hectic on the team?

But that's exactly what we love doing! After having a successful visit at Hyderabad and Secunderabad last weekend, the team at Connect With SIMS was also given the opportunity to visit one of the most prominent defence bases in the lake city of Bhopal. We could reach out too close to 350 attendees and spread awareness of the flagship MBA programme at SIMS that primarily caters to defence personnel and their dependants.

Post 56279284311359
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We at Connect with SIMS aim to target cities with a large number of the defence fraternity present. With this thought in mind, our next visit for the year has been planned to the city of Bhopal.
While we visit Bhopal, get ready to kick start your career in management at one of the most sought after B-Schools in Pune - Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, ranked among the top management institutes in India, where, in addition, we also have a 90% reservation in seats for defence personnel and their dependents.
Come and get all your queries answered on 24th September 2019 at Dhronacharya Auditorium and Army Public School, Bhopal at 10 AM and 12 PM respectively and be a part of our journey!

Post 55772806436504
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHEN IS SNAP CONDUCTED? WHAT IS THIS YEAR'S CUTOFF

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the defence open Category still moving?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys I have waitlist 117 (defence) in SIMS pune . Is their any chance of conversion, and how many list do Sims release.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have a group for SIMS 2019-21 Batch right from SNAP 2018 result. Please send me your number(s) . I have added few people from last year and years before that who are and were in SIMS. Also we have above 120 members who have bonded really well. It'll be good if we all bond together before joining the institute. My Number in COMMENTS

1 comment
abhishekmavi
@abhishekmavi  ·  3 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For those who have call from SIIB under "defense quota".

What's your percentile?

88-90
90-92
92-94
94-97
>97
ethan123
1 comment33 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi guys I have formed a group for SIMS aspirants who have their interview on 9th feb in the afternoon, so inbox me, and I will add you. Please note only those who have interview on 9th feb in the afternoon!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have a group for SIMS 2019-21 Admissions from SNAP 2018. Please send me your number(s) . I have added few people from last year and years before that who are and were in SIMS. Also we have above 100 members. It'll be good if we all work together. NUMBER IN COMMENTS

1 comment
abhishekmavi
@abhishekmavi  ·  3 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...