SNAP 2015 Preparation

977 Posts  ·  1,336 Users
About this group

Hello Puys, this is a discussion page where we can all discuss and share important materials for the preparation of SNAP to take place in 2015.

Start prepring !! U r never too late to crack anything !!  B)

Page 1 of 98

Admission Process Started at SSBF.

Last day for Registrations

SNAP - 22nd November 2016

SSBF - 7th January 2016

Hurry Up!

Good Luck!

PR Team,SSBF
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SNAP Registrations open!! To know more about the SNAP Exam 2016, visit http://www.snaptest.org/

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For regular vocabulary updates and GK posts, follow testPrep@siib  http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/testprepsiib-45146752     

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dere r few ppl who r trying to spread rumours about few Symbiosis collgs, don't rely on any such rumours. Dis s just a tactic to make the maximum waitlist movement !! So research urself, and land on the best B School with self satisfaction !!

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Cracked.mind
@Cracked.mind  ·  95 karma

Hahahahahahaa

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
art9793
@art9793  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any1 who s left out to b added in the SIIB Converted and Whatsapp grp, inbox me ur number. We will keep u updated thru that grp with all the info and cater to ur queries.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@SymbiKaPrani 

Hi please answer my queries:

1)

I made it in the merit list for SCMHRD, and for SIBM Pune, I am in the wait-list. Now if i pay the first installment fees at Scmhrd, and if i make it to SIBM Pune in its second list, and if i am willing to join the later, then would the fees be transferred internally ?

Also whether any amount will be deducted by SCMHRD in the process ?

2) If i cancel the admission and want refund, in how many days will i get the same

Thanks 

IIFT'15 - 98.62 || CAT'15 - 96.53 || SNAP - 99.07 || NMAT - 221
1 comment
symbikaprani007
@symbikaprani007  ·  0 karma

@sid_791 yeaa the fees can b internally transferred. If pre induction module is sent then 35k will b deducted which I believe will b settled by SIBM P. Ull get the refund in around 20-21 days

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Students who wud b joining SIIB, inbox me ur number so that I can add u in the group !! We have separate groups for Students who have converted and Waitlisted students !! Thru this group we will keep u updated about all the infos !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who has made it to the final merit list for Sibm Bangalore ?

1 comment
meghK
@meghK  ·  0 karma

Yes !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heyyy Puys, I m back !! Sorry if I have kept u holding with ur queries, was a bit busy with the GE-PIWAT process and many wud have met me as well !! SIBM P, SIBM B, SIMS results r out !! Congrats who have converted it and All the Best waitlisted aspirants !! Puys whateva queries u have, feel free to inbox me or ask anything using my alias @symbikaprani007

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please tell me about the SIBM hyderabad placement and fees. Specially about the placement report.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...