SNAP 2013 Results discussion

119 Posts  ·  313 Users
About this group
SNAP 2013 results are being sent to individual email IDS. Results will be uploaded soon to, https://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/snapscorecard/ Please continue here for your discussions
Page 1 of 12

hello everyone which one is best for MBA-IT

SCIT OR
SICSR N WHY ? PLEASE RPLY
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I talked to SCMHRD and SIBM-P authorities. They both cleared that internal fees transfer is possible among SIU. Before 1st Apr, only Rs. 1000 will be deducted, post the date more Rs. 35000 will be deducted. If anyone wants to leave the seat of SCMHRD and want to join SIBM-P, then he/she needs to submit the seat cancellation form 1st, then tell SCMHRD to transfer the fees internally. The rest of the amount can be transerred through NEFT/DD.

MBA karne ka mann tha..Woh vi kar raha hu..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, any idea how long will the PI-WAT process take? Will we be free by 5 PM in the evening?

I accept my defeat, that's why I am rising...
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good coaching institute in bangalore for CAT and all..???anyone plz suggest.is bar shi se dene hai sare exam

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMI PGDM 2010-12 | CAT 2009- 95.15 
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hw are puys preparing for WAT! suggestions please!

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the approximate length (no. of days) of fee payment window provided by the Symbiosis University after the declaration of first merit list ??

The first merit list is supposed to be declared on 28th Feb.
I came, I saw, I conquered !
19 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are the noida slots for piwat finished or they are just showing lavale centre.??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Once we select the slot, we don't have to click on the update button right? That's for changing the date ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ďťż

after booking slot ...did not get any email and also its not really showing it if we login again...is it fine???

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...