SNAP 2013 GK Thread

4 Posts  ·  120 Users
About this group
Hi All, I am making an official thread for the most probable questions of GK in SNAP.As per my analysis SNAP has around 12-15 questions on Business GK,Stocks terminologies etc.Please help people to crack SNAP as GK is the deciding factor for...
Page 1 of 1

Please post a list of topics to be covered in GK n CA for SNAP 13,,,,Please share the list so that we can share materials on those topics easily.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which of the following are the Subsidiaries of The Walt Disney Studios?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Starting with the SNAP previous year question 😃

What is Share Swap?

A. a business takeover in which the acquiring company uses its own stock to pay for the acquired company.

B. when a company uses its own share to get some short term load for working capital requirement.

C. when companies are require to float a new issue to earn capital for their expansion programmes ,each shareholder gets some additional preferential share.The process is called Share Swap.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am making an official thread for the most probable questions of GK in SNAP.As per my analysis SNAP has around 12-15 questions on Business GK,Stocks terminologies etc.Please help people to crack SNAP as GK is the deciding factor for us.

ALL THE BEST

Thanks,
Tushar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...