please continue here.
Stage-1: SNAP Test
- Register online at www.snaptest.org
- Upload a latest scanned photograph of own at the time of SNAP Online Registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment for Test fee of Rs. 1550/- on above website.
- Any Changes in the online application form may be made only up to the closing date of Registration i.e., Tuesday, 20 November 2012. No change is permitted after this under any circumstances.
- All disputes between candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitrator only.
- Download and print €œAdmit Card €? through the SNAP website.[www.snaptest.org] From Monday, December 03, 2012 till Sunday, 16 December 2012.
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of test.
(Candidates should note that authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of the institutes. If Admit card is lost, no duplicate Admit Card will be issued. It should be preserved till admission process is over).
(Note: - SNAP Result will be available on web site till 1 month from the date of Declaration of SNAP Result.)
Stage-2: Submission of Application fee to the desired constituent institute of Symbiosis International University.
- Before applying to an institute a candidate must register for the SNAP 2012.
- Visit desired institute website for institute registration and institute application fees.
- Pay the fee of Rs.1000/- to each institute as Institute Application fee to the institute/s in which candidate seeking to take admission.
(The application fee for SICSR is Rs. 1000/- for one programme and Rs.1500/- for two programmes).
- The SNAP website allows a facility for online payment for application fee for many of its constituent PG institutes along with online payment of SNAP fee.
- Candidate can also make payment from the institute website.
- Candidate can apply for more than one institute.
Stage-3: Further selection process of the chosen institute.
- For more details regarding GD/PI process please refer the SNAP 2012 prospectus or contact to respective institute.