SMU MITB course

Hi, I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?
59 Posts  ·  525 Users
Page 1 of 5
Anyone planning to give GRE in this group?? Now you can get your queries directly resoled by Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE. Join http://bit.ly/GRE_6Apr thread and start posting your queries and do not forget to join Live Chat on 6th Apr 20...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi All.. Anyone else joining for MITB - Analytics in Aug 17.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
@AmmuSMU @AmmuSMU  ·  2w

Iam joining in mitb financial services analytics track..you can reach me on amrutha.rajeshwari@gmail.com

• favorite_border 
@kamal26051983 @kamal26051983  ·  2w

Hello everybody , I got interview call for MITB 2017. Could anybody share some insights?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

HI All, Anyone with Admit for SMU MITB AUG 2017- FINANCIAL SERVICES ANALYTICS TRACK 

• favorite_border 
star_border
@kamal26051983 @kamal26051983  ·  2w

Hello...I got interview call for MITB aug 17 intake..Could you tell me hows the interview?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
I am interested in MITB . I would like to know my profile suitability @SMU_Singapore My profile - I completed master in Materials engg. With CGPA 8.62 from IIT Kharagpur.I have over 8 years of exp in six sigma and supply chain in automo...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi, I am joining SMU MITB- Analytics track this August. Anyone else?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
@nevilb911 @nevilb911  ·  4w

Hey, me too! Will be joining the Analytics track in Aug 2017

• favorite_border 
@kamal26051983 @kamal26051983  ·  4w

Hello guys..my gmat score is 600..May i know the avg gmat score

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 Hi , Following is my profile: 10th - 82%, 12th - 67.4%, B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication - 73.7% Work Experience - 4.7 years (3 in Infosys Technologies Ltd as Test Engineer and 1.7 in Synergy Telecommunication as Quality Assurance Engin...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@SMU-MITB @SMU-MITB  ·  1 Feb, 2017

you can write an email to mitb@smu.edu.sg 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi All, you can now follow the below menntioned thread for Master and MBA - 2017 admissions in SMU:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/singapore-management-university-smu-25034676

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi , Following is my profile: 10th - 73%, 12th - 75%, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - 60% (Pune University) Work Experience - 8 years (6 years in Singapore(2 years banking exp)) Planning to crack gmat soon, however, any idea how ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  ·  29 Aug, 2016
@Linkin.Park Its a holistic evaluation and GMAT is probably one of the most important parameters. The average GMAT of the MITB class is 620. Try and get your score as close to the class average and depending on other things in your profile, you ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi, I received an offer for the January MITB batch. I would like to pursue the course. Can someone please give me an insight about the work laws in SIngapore and conducive they are for foreign workers?  Also, what is the average batch size? How ma...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi, I am interested in MITB jan batch, I  am planning to give gmat in first week of October. Are there any chances for jan intake? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.