SMU MITB course

Hi, I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?
61 Posts  ·  971 Users
Page 1 of 6

All those who have got admits for the august 2017 intake, there is a FB group named "SMU MITB 2017-2018". you can join that and connect with your future classmates :)

• favorite 1
star_border
@avanimaheshwari @avanimaheshwari  ·  4w

Hey Guys visit here: http://www.avanimaheshwari.com/

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

@ajaydyadav01 @kamal26051983 hey I hope you guys did well in your interviews.. I have also received an interview call.. can you guys please help me out and share your experience for the same?

• favorite_border 
star_border
@aakash0124 @aakash0124  ·  1 Jun, 2017

I also got the interview call, what is your date? 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

@ajaydyadav01 @kamal26051983 hey I hope you guys did well in your interviews.. I have also received an interview call.. can you guys please help me out and share your experience for the same?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Anyone planning to give GRE in this group?? Now you can get your queries directly resoled by Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE. Join http://bit.ly/GRE_6Apr thread and start posting your queries and do not forget to join Live Chat on 6th Apr 20...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi All.. Anyone else joining for MITB - Analytics in Aug 17.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
@ajaydyadav01 @ajaydyadav01  ·  5 Apr, 2017

@vigneshwar_rv I have my interview tomorrow.. Could you give some insights please

• favorite_border 
Balaji Kumar @BALAJITKUMAR  ·  12 Apr, 2017

Hey all..does anyone has any idea abt the job prospects at Singapore after completion of the course

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

HI All, Anyone with Admit for SMU MITB AUG 2017- FINANCIAL SERVICES ANALYTICS TRACK 

• favorite_border 
star_border
@kamal26051983 @kamal26051983  ·  20 Mar, 2017

Hello...I got interview call for MITB aug 17 intake..Could you tell me hows the interview?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
I am interested in MITB . I would like to know my profile suitability @SMU_Singapore My profile - I completed master in Materials engg. With CGPA 8.62 from IIT Kharagpur.I have over 8 years of exp in six sigma and supply chain in automo...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi, I am joining SMU MITB- Analytics track this August. Anyone else?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
@kamal26051983 @kamal26051983  ·  7 Mar, 2017

Hello guys..my gmat score is 600..May i know the avg gmat score

• favorite_border 
@Crazy5u @Crazy5u  ·  8 May, 2017

Hi..I will also be joining...

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 Hi , Following is my profile: 10th - 82%, 12th - 67.4%, B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication - 73.7% Work Experience - 4.7 years (3 in Infosys Technologies Ltd as Test Engineer and 1.7 in Synergy Telecommunication as Quality Assurance Engin...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@SMU-MITB @SMU-MITB  ·  1 Feb, 2017

you can write an email to mitb@smu.edu.sg 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi All, you can now follow the below menntioned thread for Master and MBA - 2017 admissions in SMU:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/singapore-management-university-smu-25034676

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store