SMU MITB course

Hi, I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?
68 Posts  ·  1,593 Users
Page 1 of 6

I got 313 in GRE n 83 in TOEFL.. will that be okay to get admission in MITB SMU? please suggest.. I have experience of 5+ years in visual analytics domain and BASE SAS certified. Anyone in group please guide.. Thanks in advance..

•  
jesperl1230
Jesper Lanctot @jesperl1230  ·  22 days ago

Kamagra est le meilleur générique pour les hommes qui ont la dysfonction érectile. Avoir un stress libre expérimenté avec elle dans votre vie. Trouver un moyen de répondre à vos désirs de Kamagra en ligne      https://www.acheterpharmacie.net/

•  
SMU_Singapore
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  SMU Singapore  ·  14 days ago
@rachit_gaur Based on the profile brief you have shared, you can expect an interview shortlist (assuming you put in a good application). I can advise better if you could email me your CV. Will PM you my email ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
   #premiumratenumber #internationalpremiumratenumbers #globalpremiumratenumbers #iprn #howtoearnfrompremiumratenumbers #earnfrompremiumratenumbers #premiumratenumberprovider #iprnservices #premiumtextnumbers #autovoipdialer  As you know there are...
Read more...
Skip this question0 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi.. Is there anyone who got admit for MITB August 2018 inatke? And also is there any whatsapp/facebook group for the same? 

•  
GamerGaurav
Gamma Mama @GamerGaurav  ·  9 months ago

i got an offer, dunno about groups

•  
Write a comment...

Hello,

Can someone please guide me and share their experiences about the interview for the SMU-MITB course? 

Write a comment...

Can someone please let me know what is the average package for SMU-MITB course ?  I am planning to apply for the August intake. 

•  
Write a comment...

Anyone joining SMU for Jan 18 intake ? 

•  
Write a comment...

I would like to pursue MITB from SMU. Do both GRE and GMAT have the same weightage in the application process or is one preferred over the other? @SMU_Singapore

Write a comment...

Hey

By the time I will join the course, I will have 10 months of experience in Analyst Field. 

I want to pursue MITB from SMU.

So, will I be eligible for this programme?

•  
Write a comment...

@ajaydyadav01 @kamal26051983 hey I hope you guys did well in your interviews.. I have also received an interview call.. can you guys please help me out and share your experience for the same?

•  
aakash0124
@aakash0124 @aakash0124  ·  2 years ago

I also got the interview call, what is your date? 

•  
ajita_pandey
@ajita_pandey @ajita_pandey  ·  1 year ago

@Aparajita_S Could you provide me some insight about MITB course in SMU? What student profile does SMU look for?

•  
Write a comment...

@ajaydyadav01 @kamal26051983 hey I hope you guys did well in your interviews.. I have also received an interview call.. can you guys please help me out and share your experience for the same?

•  
Write a comment...