SMU MITB course

Hi, I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?
65 Posts  ·  1,352 Users
Page 1 of 6

Hello,

Can someone please guide me and share their experiences about the interview for the SMU-MITB course? 

undefined
Write a comment..

Can someone please let me know what is the average package for SMU-MITB course ?  I am planning to apply for the August intake. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Anyone joining SMU for Jan 18 intake ? 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

I would like to pursue MITB from SMU. Do both GRE and GMAT have the same weightage in the application process or is one preferred over the other? @SMU_Singapore

undefined
Write a comment..

Hey

By the time I will join the course, I will have 10 months of experience in Analyst Field. 

I want to pursue MITB from SMU.

So, will I be eligible for this programme?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

@ajaydyadav01 @kamal26051983 hey I hope you guys did well in your interviews.. I have also received an interview call.. can you guys please help me out and share your experience for the same?

•  
aakash0124
@aakash0124 @aakash0124  ·  1 Jun, 2017

I also got the interview call, what is your date? 

•  
ajita_pandey
@ajita_pandey @ajita_pandey  ·  24 Dec, 2017

@Aparajita_S Could you provide me some insight about MITB course in SMU? What student profile does SMU look for?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

@ajaydyadav01 @kamal26051983 hey I hope you guys did well in your interviews.. I have also received an interview call.. can you guys please help me out and share your experience for the same?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Anyone planning to give GRE in this group?? Now you can get your queries directly resoled by Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE. Join http://bit.ly/GRE_6Apr thread and start posting your queries and do not forget to join Live Chat on 6th Apr 20...
Read More...
undefined
Write a comment..

Hi All.. Anyone else joining for MITB - Analytics in Aug 17.

•  
Load more comments 2 of 6
ajaydyadav01
@ajaydyadav01 @ajaydyadav01  ·  5 Apr, 2017

@vigneshwar_rv I have my interview tomorrow.. Could you give some insights please

•  
BALAJITKUMAR
Balaji Kumar @BALAJITKUMAR  ·  12 Apr, 2017

Hey all..does anyone has any idea abt the job prospects at Singapore after completion of the course

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

HI All, Anyone with Admit for SMU MITB AUG 2017- FINANCIAL SERVICES ANALYTICS TRACK 

•  
kamal26051983
@kamal26051983 @kamal26051983  ·  20 Mar, 2017

Hello...I got interview call for MITB aug 17 intake..Could you tell me hows the interview?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store