SMU MITB course

72 Posts  ·  3,813 Users
About this group
Hi, I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?
Page 1 of 8

Hi all! Is there anyone who got admit for SMU MITB August 2019 intake? And also is there any whatsapp/facebook group for the same?  

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Karthik_Arthas
@Karthik_Arthas  ·  1 karma

@Rrishi1997 Analytics. Do you have any group (facebook/watsapp) for this?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
aarushi2112
@aarushi2112  ·  0 karma

Hey! I got an admit for fintech. did you find any .. group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @SMU_Singapore , I'm an Engineering graduate with CGPA 7.1 and i have one year of job ex in IT and Operations field as ERP Analyst in Flextronics. My GMAT score is 600. I want to know whether my GMAT score and job ex is too low to apply for MITB ( Analytics track ) for August 2019 intake .

2 comments
Rrishi1997
@Rrishi1997  ·  2 karma

@SMU_Singapore please advise

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SMU_Singapore
@SMU_SingaporeSMU Singapore  ·  154 karma

@Rrishi1997 no its ok. Work exp is not a mandatory requirement for MITB (Analytics).

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Can I submit my application for SMU-MITB-Analytics course without filling in my GRE and IELTS score? I am yet to write these exams and I have not registered a test date for them either. Is it mandatory to submit the registered test date if you do not have the scores with you?

I am planning to apply for Aug 2019 Intake.

Please guide me @SMU_Singapore

2 comments
SMU_Singapore

@Karthik_Arthas yes sure you can go ahead and submit your application without your GRE score. Not mandatory to have test date. All the best !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Karthik_Arthas
@Karthik_Arthas  ·  1 karma

Thank you for the confirmation.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

For SMU MITB-AI course GMAT course is mandatory? 

I have a bachelor of engineering degree in Computer Science and almost 9 years of experience in IT Software Quality Assurance and Testing field.

Im planning to apply for Aug 2019 Intake. 

Please guide me @SMU_Singapore

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
pskd-86
@pskd-86  ·  0 karma

Thanks for the confirmation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SMU_Singapore

sure, most welcome.  good luck!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 313 in GRE n 83 in TOEFL.. will that be okay to get admission in MITB SMU? please suggest.. I have experience of 5+ years in visual analytics domain and BASE SAS certified. Anyone in group please guide.. Thanks in advance..

2 comments
jesperl1230
@jesperl1230  ·  0 karma

Kamagra est le meilleur générique pour les hommes qui ont la dysfonction érectile. Avoir un stress libre expérimenté avec elle dans votre vie. Trouver un moyen de répondre à vos désirs de Kamagra en ligne      https://www.acheterpharmacie.net/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SMU_Singapore

@rachit_gaur Based on the profile brief you have shared, you can expect an interview shortlist (assuming you put in a good application). I can advise better if you could email me your CV. Will PM you my email id. Good luck !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#premiumratenumber #internationalpremiumratenumbers #globalpremiumratenumbers #iprn #howtoearnfrompremiumratenumbers #earnfrompremiumratenumbers #premiumratenumberprovider #iprnservices #premiumtextnumbers #autovoipdialer 

As you know there are so many websites offer to do work for online earning Money.Mostly are just only scams, they have nothing to pay you.They are only time wasters.

I am going to tell you about real & very well known company.Which are giving daily payout for just a very simple way to get the payouts.For more details and how to work with them.

please visit>>>>https://www.telecomincome.com/

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. Is there anyone who got admit for MITB August 2018 inatke? And also is there any whatsapp/facebook group for the same? 

1 comment
GamerGaurav
@GamerGaurav  ·  62 karma

i got an offer, dunno about groups

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Can someone please guide me and share their experiences about the interview for the SMU-MITB course? 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please let me know what is the average package for SMU-MITB course ?  I am planning to apply for the August intake. 

1 comment
aarushi2112
@aarushi2112  ·  0 karma

were you able to find the average package for this course?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone joining SMU for Jan 18 intake ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...