SMS through you mail ID

46 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Use format given below find out mobile email of our friend. State / City - India Cellular Operator Mobile Number Series Mobile Email SMS Andhra Pradesh AirTel 9849 919849xxxxxx@airtelap.com Kolkata Airtel 9831 919831xxxxxx@airtelkol.co...
Page 1 of 5

hey anyone know any texting websites like happytexting.com...this website was cool to sent SMS thru the net but seems to have gone out of service.....there is krifysms.com but it is irritating and service levels seem to have gone down....looking for something like happytexting....

and guys....dont send SMSs to ur fones thru ur corporate mail ids.....ur corporate mail server usually attaches the company disclaimer on any mail that travels outside the corporate network....and if the disclaimer is long then god help.....i did the mistake and got 15 SMSs for simple message 'hi' that i sent.... ....so b careful...

-Barricuda

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey guys...it worked..this was a revelation for me...n it seems many people already new it...so how best can one use it....i guess i can tell all my friends in the US to send me messages at this id..

u don't have manners.

I really mean it dude - like for instance on Airtel they have this 4 digit number 9115 .. type a sms with email address followed by your msg and send it just like you send an SMS to the 4 digit number. Now your mobile might be hifi and there might be another way of doing it - but that's only if you have GPRS activated.

I know what to OFF and what not! 😉

Enjoy the new year!

RAM, time lag is very normal with this. Depends on the network congestion. I wrote one software years ago which would allow you to create a address book of phone numbers and you can send sms to all in one click (you don't have to worry about the mail address and the format). I did this when I was experimenting stuff in college. It worked well, I even sold it to one company but they didn't like time lag which occured on various networks.

So it's good for fun! 😃

bunty44 Says
how can i send email through my nokia 2100 phone plz tell.

ask this question to your service provider. they have a perfect answer.

u don't have manners.just f*** off

ROFLMAO! Final warning "bunty44"

Guess another Delhi-ite's waiting to bite the dust!

Why Allwin why ?????
shalin Says

u don't have manners.just **** off
bunty44 Says

there is a site www.meetul.com
They also offer free sms service. Their service has been working atleast for me for the last three months perfectly. Do post your experience.

Ram

young chap - pathetic looking site thou.

cheers,
Shalin Jain

It seems that the owner of the site is modifying the look of the site. When the first time I visited the site, the looks were so that I felt like copying it

Do visit their other websites ( I dont remember the names, but the links are on meetul.com), they too have a good interface.

Anyways, is the sms function for other regions working properly? (I just have tested their SMS site for my state, which is working perectly)

Ram
there is a site www.meetul.com
They also offer free sms service. Their service has been working atleast for me for the last three months perfectly. Do post your experience.

Ram

young chap - pathetic looking site thou.

cheers,
Shalin Jain