Smeal College of Business, Pennsylvania State University - Fall 2013 Admissions

191 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Dear Prospective Students,This is an official blog of Smeal College Of Business at Pennsylvania State University.I am Vibhor Kharbanda. I'm a first year student and social media representative for Smeal College Of Business. I will be available...
Page 1 of 20

Hi anybody who still is without I20?
@GoalPost

Losers and Lovers have a lot in common
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone else who got the result?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, till now I think 3 Indians have been waitlisted in Smeal. I know one person who's waitlist cleared in 2 days last year. I hope you should hear something soon.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sy_mba @varagg I am not sure of the chances after getting waitlisted. This year the college has asked all the admitted students to confirm early. So, you should hear from the college relatively soon. Unfortunately, that is all I can tell at the moment. Hang in there!!! 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@@smealmba

Hi Vibhor,

I am wait listed as well. I would like to second Varun's questions.

Thanks,
Sy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@smealmba hi this is varun from India. just got the result.....waitlisted......plz tell how many candidates are generally waitlisted ....and wht are the chances that it will be converted to admission.....?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@smealmba - gmatClub is the another most visited website by students seeking admission to MBA schools.

http://gmatclub.com/forum/smeal-pennsylvania-state-u-calling-all-mba-applicants-141306.html

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Losers and Lovers have a lot in common
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GMAT_Conquer The early decision is the 1st deadline in November. The official deadline dates will be released this summer, but the admissions department anticipates them being close to the dates they were this year.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GoalPost Glad I could help.

@ ALL : I need a small help from all those who are looking at MBA schools around the world. Is there any other online forum apart from Pagalguy, where you or your friends seek admission advice?
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Vibhor Kharbanda
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...