SJVN Exam 2019 Paper Discussion

589 Posts  ·  2,911 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SJVN Exam Paper and Get all the details about Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited, SJVN Exam, How to Apply Online,  SJVN Vacancy of Executive Trainee and much more.

SJVN Trainee Result 2019 will be release in the month of August 2019. Candidates can check or download their SJVN Result 2019 from the official site www.sjvn.nic.in

SJVN Recruitment 2019 Notification –

You will find information related to SJVN Exam 2019, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, SJVN Executive Trainee Result 2019, Cut Off and  SJVN Recruitment.

Other Important Articles of SJVN:

SJVN Recruitment 2019 for 68 Executive Trainee Posts

To keep track of latest discussions on SJVN Recruitment 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

SJVNL – 2019

Page 1 of 59

https://www.sarkariservices.com/ssc-cpo-admit-card-2019-2020-si-asi-delhi-police-capf-exam-date/

Latest Update Dated 29.11.2019: Staff Selection Commission has Provided the Status / Admit Card of Madhya Pradesh & Western Region for Recruitment Of Sub Inspectors In Delhi Police, CAPFS & Asst Sub-Inspectors In CISF Exam, 2019 (Paper-I) To Be Held From 09/12/2019 To 13/12/2019. Rest Region Admit Card Will be Provide Soon. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Invited Application for Various Posts of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs, Sub Inspector (Executive) -(Male/ Female) in Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. Under the Recruitment Process by SSC Written Exam was conducted for These Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Started from 17.09.2019 and Will be Conducted till 16.10.2019. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.

All the Eligible Candidates who Filled the Online Application Form Will Appear in Paper 1 on 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019. After that, the Selected Candidates Will Appear in Paper 2 on 28.06.2020 (DES).-27

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Study IES Toppers Self Made Study notes to get High Marks inESE Paper 1 (General Studies and Engineering Aptitude)..

Toppers secret Notes For General Studies and Engineering Aptitude (IES2020 Stage I - Paper I, All Branches ME, CE, CS, EE, ECE)...

Study these study material to Score High to ensure selection... 

Language : English

ALL TOPIC COVERED AS PER ESE 2020 SYLLABUS...

Click Below Link to Download Now...

https://www.instamojo.com/rishikeshsngh4/ies-2020-paper-1/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has any one got offer lettr

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mera..evs..me thha...EWS..se..interview..bhi achha gaya...cbt..marks..bhi jyada thha..but not get selected....jiske less marks thhe..selecte ho gya....uska..interview....utna achha nahi gaya thha...pata nahi..interview pannel..ne..kaise selection kiya hai....biased..selection..corrupt..sjvn..

Nitishkumar
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
tarune421
@tarune421  ·  2 karma

law

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
tarune421
@tarune421  ·  2 karma

they didn't release cut off for law..and all the seats of general catagory went to Himachal Pradesh residents

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please anyone share cuttoff executive trainee-IT 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

www.psuxpert.com Finest website to crack PSU and UGC NET exam Share with students preparing for UGC NET and govt. Job.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody know What's Electrical cutoff ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai general k seats pr sirf general wale ko hi liye h aur obc k seat pr obc ko...agr obc me kisi v candidate ka general se qualified (overall marks) ho to wo to general k seats ka haqdaar h..but see the results all the seats are distributed as per sjvn advertisement.(i know this in electrical) Cross-check please,i may be wrong in above statement .but in electrical it is category wise seat allotted..

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all selected candidates

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sjvn final result is declared

undefined
Write a comment