SJMSOM IIT Bombay, Admissions 2013-15

1,673 Posts  ·  567 Users
About this group
Hi friends, Welcome to the official admissions thread of Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay. Through this thread we will attempt to resolve your queries regarding the admission process. We would also be providing timely up...
Page 1 of 168

Hi All,

All further discussion related to Admissions - 2013 will happen on SJMSOM, IIT Bombay 2013-15 Batch [Official] thread and this thread will be closed. Please find below the link for the same.

SJMSOM, IIT Bombay 2013-15 Batch [Official] : CAT & Related BSchools : PaGaLGuY Forums

All the best 😃

-Team Admissions

Regards, Vanathi, Team Admissions-2013 SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Kindly refrain from comparing colleges here. This thread is exclusively for discussions related to SJMSOM only.

Regards, Vanathi, Team Admissions-2013 SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys need help!

WL 16 in SJMSOM....have also converted IITM and have been asked to pay the fees by 17th May...should i pay the fee to be safe or WL 16 is a sure shot convert??

9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ,

i am a CAT 2013 aspirant and im new to Pagalguy. IIT bombay is one of the colleges that i want to do an MBA from but my 12th score is only 74.2 . i just wanted to know if there are any converts whose score is around this score . i have heard that the IITs give high weightage to the 10th , 12th and grad marks. Just wanted to know if i have any chances if i do well in CAT.
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys is a waitlist expected??If yes, by when??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted DMS, VGSOM...SC WL 37 for SJMSOM...wat's the chance of convert?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any OBC puys leaving NITIE ? please comment so that we can get an idea of next WL movement

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did any one get confirmation regarding DD receipt....?

IIM Lucknow 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...