SJMSOM, IIT Bombay 2013-15 Batch [Official]

123 Posts  ·  149 Users
About this group
Hi all, Congratulations on being selected for the Master of Management programme at Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay. Welcome on board :smiley: All further communication to selected/waitlisted candidates and all rela...
Page 1 of 13

Hi All,

The Admission process for 2013-15 batch of SJMSOM has come to an end. Thank you all for helping us to conduct the process smoothly.

Regards,

Team Admissions

Regards, Vanathi, Team Admissions-2013 SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@VanathiMC Thanks for uploading the report on the website. it looks impressive. But I was comparing it with the previous year report.There has been drastic reduction in the average figures... last year it was 13.72 this year 11.8. there is no mention of the lowest package offered and whether the entire batch was placed or not? Also which company offered the highest package..what was the breakup of basic and variable pay? Can you please share some information on the mentioned points?

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VanathiMC I have changed my residence recently , and I had asked the refund on my DD to be given on that address in my e-mail to the admissions. What would be the procedure to change the address where I wish the refund on my DD to reach?
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates on the placement report?

I have got the admit ..but am being forced to rethink and join else where...why cant WE be transparent about the scenario and display the truth to the prospective students

the last batch left long back ..but still we are shy to release it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any new waitlist???

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For a college in the top 15 pagalguy rankings this has to be the most lifeless forum.Come on puys,whats happening.How are the assignments going.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

The next waiting list for SJMSOM Admissions (2013-15) will be released by 27th June, EOD.

Regards,
Team Admissions

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors,

I have the transfer certificate from university i did graduation from. Can this suffice or it is mandatory for us to get the Migration Certificate as ill have to personally go to Chennai from Rajasthan to get my Migration.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors, Any idea when the final placement report will come??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

The fifth wait-list movement for SJMSOM Admissions process for 2013-15 batch has been published.

Candidates can check the same in the following link:

Admissions @ SJMSOM, 2013

All the best !

Regards,
Team Admissions

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...