SJMSOM, IIT Bombay 2012-14 Batch [Official]

815 Posts  ·  193 Users
About this group
Hi all, Congratulations on being selected for the Master of Management programme at Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay. Welcome on board :) All further communication to selected/waitlisted candidates and all related discus...
Page 1 of 82

When is IIT Mumbai form coming out?

http://bit.do/prepforlife
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi seniors,
i have a big question in my mind. my graduation percentage is low with 64.4. is there any chance of geting in to IIT's MBA programm. please give reply .
i am in lot of confusion

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dhaval7 said: are there still vacant seats ?? i wish to join...i was not in waitlist som reg id : MGW5596039cat id : sr7486720 please see to it seniors......
I am not a senior but from SOM 2014 batch and I don't think non-WL students have any chance. Sorry.
As far as I know, the 120 seats are full now. Induction completed yesterday and classes have started from today so I don't think there will be any more movements.
There's a degree for lying, copying, cheating and bluffing - its called MBA.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

are there still vacant seats ??

i wish to join...i was not in waitlist

som reg id : MGW5596039
cat id : sr7486720

please see to it seniors......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I got a mail on 13th July, 2012 that I have converted and it had details regarding fees and classes. I was told to send the dd and confirm the same by 17th July,2012.

And may they have more lists as I'm not joining and there can be others too.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sameer ,

Is IITB done with the admission process ? will the 10th waitlist be published ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sameerponnada said: Important Announcement All candidates in waitlist post recent update (9th waitlist on 7th July, 2012), have been sent an email regarding admission to join SJMSOM. If the candidates are willing to join, they are expected to reply to the email, confirming their willingness to join, before 23:59:59 hrs 11th July 2012. Admission to these candidates shall be offered in the order of merit depending on availability of seats. Do check your inbox and reply accordingly. Best wishes,Sameer,Team Admissions - 2012,SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
I have been confirmed for admission to IIT Bombay in the final mails sent out. I am a working professional and have to properly coordinate the joining and my release from my current organization. Can you please provide information like whats the registration date and if I can join at a later date?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I have been confirmed for admission to IIT Bombay in the final mails sent out. I am a working professional and have to properly coordinate the joining and my release from my current organization. Can you please provide information like whats the registration date and if I can join at a later date?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many seats are vacant now?
when will the 10th wait list come? when are the classes going to start? @sameerponnada said:
Important AnnouncementAll candidates in waitlist post recent update (9th waitlist on 7th July, 2012), have been sent an email regarding admission to join SJMSOM. If the candidates are willing to join, they are expected to reply to the email, confirming their willingness to join, before 23:59:59 hrs 11th July 2012. Admission to these candidates shall be offered in the order of merit depending on availability of seats. Do check your inbox and reply accordingly.Best wishes,Sameer,Team Admissions - 2012,SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Important Announcement

All candidates in waitlist post recent update (9th waitlist on 7th July, 2012), have been sent an email regarding admission to join SJMSOM. If the candidates are willing to join, they are expected to reply to the email, confirming their willingness to join, before 23:59:59 hrs 11th July 2012. Admission to these candidates shall be offered in the order of merit depending on availability of seats. Do check your inbox and reply accordingly.

Best wishes,
Sameer,
Team Admissions - 2012,
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...