SJMSOM, IIT Bombay 2006 GD/PI Experiences...

211 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group
People, please start posting ur GD/PI experiences at SJMSOM, IIT Bombay.... ATB to all!!! Rohit
Page 1 of 22

With the SJSOM results, these GD/PI expereinces go into the History books!

Continue @ the SJSOM 2006-08 Results thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm thru too

Was not sure at first if it was just a default page , was expecting to get at best waitlisted after by bad PI . I think it was my excellent Gd that scraped me thru..

Anyway , waiting for my SP Jain result to finally figure out what to do. Probably lucky I am waitlisted at IIT Delhi , gives me time to think of what to do.

Congrats to all call getters , and ATB to all WLs.

Congrats dude... So you, freewill & coolkunal might end up in the same class after all....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
munna_bhai_MBA Says
thats good on the IIT's part....for me its 2/3

i didnt even make it to the WL in IIT Kgp but managed to convert IIT B ...more than happy...
seriously feels good to have ur first good call of the season.. had taken a big risk by not payin up for NMIMS.... paid off..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i_will_ Says
i think you have a point here but for me boss its 3/3

thats good on the IIT's part....for me its 2/3
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
krazybhas Says
it seems the IIT s have coordinated the results.. very few ppl with multiple IIT calls.....i think .. any views....

i think you have a point here but for me boss its 3/3
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Amol ad Says
Me thruuuu man. yeah. after vgsom - reject and iit Delhi - WL55. This was a welcome surprise to me. Looks like the results are in reverse order for me.

it seems the IIT s have coordinated the results.. very few ppl with multiple IIT calls.....i think .. any views....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm thru too

Was not sure at first if it was just a default page , was expecting to get at best waitlisted after by bad PI . I think it was my excellent Gd that scraped me thru..

Anyway , waiting for my SP Jain result to finally figure out what to do. Probably lucky I am waitlisted at IIT Delhi , gives me time to think of what to do.

Great Buddy, So we'll surely catch up this weekend.....But I guess u still have SPJ to wait for. We sure deserve a BBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG treat from u
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm thru too

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey.. I got thru too... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Now, it's a toss between IIT-B, IIT-D and JBIMS (have a good CET score here and will most probably convert it)... I'm completely confused...

And I thought that giving the MBA exams was the toughest part of all...

Congrats coolkunal,freewill and other puys who converted...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey.. I got thru too... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Now, it's a toss between IIT-B, IIT-D and JBIMS (have a good CET score here and will most probably convert it)... I'm completely confused...

And I thought that giving the MBA exams was the toughest part of all...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...