six sigma / lean certification

13 Posts  ·  55 Users
About this group
Hi Puys ! Could someone plz tell me if there are any certification programs in six sigma or lean manufacturing (offered at subsidised rates for students).I am enthusiastic about operations and would like to do some short term courses. Ar...
Page 1 of 2

Here, you can do yellow belt Six sigma courses. Register with Amile institute. Also get FREE study material. 

https://www.amileinstitute.org/l/free-six-sigma-yellow-belt-certification.aspx

if any clarification required, let me REply..

Thanks,

Elaine

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi folks,

I have all modules, flashcards, and case studies for APICS CSCP. if anyone interested can whatsapp me on 7007216190.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Six Sigma is a practice which involves various systematic and rigorous tools for getting close to "Zero Defects".  Career Plus Shine presents the six sigma certification which will help the professionals working in Manufacturing, Service and Quality domain. The followings are the benefits of pursuing this course:-

· Attracts Employers-From the perspective of a job applicant, when an employer knows you collaborated on projects that saved your former employer over $490,000 by using skills you obtained from Six Sigma training, you will be taken seriously. Results speak volumes.

· Better use of resources- Enrolling in this training can show your employees how utilize resources much better than before. Because of this, the costs of operations, materials, and time will be lessened. This can easily translate to a better performing workforce as well as customer satisfaction.

· High Employee Satisfaction- Six sigma training increases employee confidence as it trains new skills that can be easily used and built upon in the workplace. This also helps increase their marketability.

· Helps Strengthen Teams- The "Six Habits of Six Sigma Leaders" addresses the importance of team collaboration in meeting organizational needs. Habit six states that much progress is made by "cross-functional teams that leverage each other's knowledge and capabilities--not from one employee who is a "super hero."

· Increases Customer Satisfaction- Six Sigma promotes improved customer satisfaction by teaching key leaders how to make improvements in workflow and service delivery. One way this is done is by knowing the current customer satisfaction levels and by "getting to the root cause" of problems. This is one part of the Six Sigma process that makes it so complex, yet very effective.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Try Simplilearn. They have affordable courses but I am not really sure about any discounts or offers. You can probably check their website and get in touch with the counselors there.

http://www.simplilearn.com/list?course_type_id=2&country;_id=-2&city;_id=-2&course;_id=120&mode;=s

Hope this helps!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
how to get six sigma black belt certification?

1 comment
Elaineclark
@Elaineclark  ·  0 karma

@the_mechanic fo any kind of six simga certification, Visit - Amile Institute yellow bet six sigma certification

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i wrk in IT. How will six sigma help me... i hv 3 yrs exp

Hi Jai,

In IT sector,one who is well quiped with six sigma concepts and certified works closely for process improvement of an organization (in the field of quality assurance and quality improvement).Moreover it depends on a particular organization ,whether it follows six sigma quality model or not.if u want your carrier to be in the field of quality,it is advisable to go for six sigma certification.

Regards
canonist.

regards
Canonist.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i wrk in IT. How will six sigma help me... i hv 3 yrs exp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am a bit confused regarding the profile of people who pursue 6 sigma course.I am electonics and telecom engineer. I have wrk experience of 19mnths as a system engineer in a major telecom operator.It is basically an operations type of a job.Is it recommendable for a person like me to do the 6 sigma course alongside my job.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys !

Could someone plz tell me if there are any certification programs in six sigma or lean manufacturing (offered at subsidised rates for students).I am enthusiastic about operations and would like to do some short term courses.

Are there any such seminars @ IIMs?

thanks.

Six Sigma Alchemy (www.sixsigmaalchemy.com) offers training on Lean and Six Sigma. Their courses are open to students. They offer dummy projects for those who cannot find one, along with coaching support to enable the trainees to fulfill the certification requirements.

-Naveen
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Six Sigma Alchemy India Announces 5 Level Lean Training And Certification Program
The Lean philosophy aims at creating a customers purpose and value, which will be delivered by effective and efficient processes managed by people who will build the relationship and loyalty of the customers. In the competitive environment, only an organization which has created the business model that has value creation processes with absolutely minimum waste can survive.

Six Sigma Alchemy offers a unique 5 level certification programme on Lean. Participants can enhance their Lean skill sets starting from Lean Primer, which is a two day awareness course on Lean followed by Lean Foundation, Lean Advanced, Lean Champion and Lean Master.

The Course:

Participants go through this rigorous Lean Certification process as follows:
Total course duration: 19 days
Lean Primer: 2 days training
Lean Foundation: 5 days training
Lean Advanced: 4 days training
Lean Champion: 3 days training
Lean Masters: 5 days training

AT A GLANCE:
Course Length 19 Days (Non-consecutive)
Who should attend: Leaders, Managers, Engineers, Change Agents, and drivers of business excellence and organizational transformation.

Course Includes all presented material plus Lean Six Sigma Pocket book published by Six Sigma Alchemy.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...