Refer the website - https://www.unschool.in/ for Lean Six Sigma certification. A pro package guarantees an Internship/ project as well. The course is of INR 3,999/-. Since I have been a part of the course, I am given a discount code which I can refer to learners. The price will be slashed to INR 2,999/- Its a must do if you are interested in operations and supply chain management.
Connect with me for further details , if you need any!
If COVID has hindered your learning and you are looking to up-skill, please go one reading. This is a personal experince and higly recommended by a current MBA graduate who feels that online MBA is not that worth. Believe me what im about to tell you, helped me more in my personal development and upskilling...
Check out Unschool and connect with me for almost 50% off on PRO version of numerous courses!
Unschool is ranked 3rd in the LinkedIn's 2020 top startups list. It is an e-learning platform awarded by the Government of India and incubated at T-Hub (IIIT Hyderabad)
What’s in it for you?
🔰 Doubt solving and discussion dashboard access
🔰Certificate of completion
🔰Learn online at your own pace with life long access.
🔰Taught by the best industry experts
🔰 Internship Opportunities
Get lean six sigma course just for INR 2,999/- Comment below for coupon code.
Here, you can do yellow belt Six sigma courses. Register with Amile institute. Also get FREE study material.
if any clarification required, let me REply..
I have all modules, flashcards, and case studies for APICS CSCP. if anyone interested can whatsapp me on 7007216190.
Six Sigma is a practice which involves various systematic and rigorous tools for getting close to "Zero Defects". Career Plus Shine presents the six sigma certification which will help the professionals working in Manufacturing, Service and Quality domain. The followings are the benefits of pursuing this course:-
· Attracts Employers-From the perspective of a job applicant, when an employer knows you collaborated on projects that saved your former employer over $490,000 by using skills you obtained from Six Sigma training, you will be taken seriously. Results speak volumes.
· Better use of resources- Enrolling in this training can show your employees how utilize resources much better than before. Because of this, the costs of operations, materials, and time will be lessened. This can easily translate to a better performing workforce as well as customer satisfaction.
· High Employee Satisfaction- Six sigma training increases employee confidence as it trains new skills that can be easily used and built upon in the workplace. This also helps increase their marketability.
· Helps Strengthen Teams- The "Six Habits of Six Sigma Leaders" addresses the importance of team collaboration in meeting organizational needs. Habit six states that much progress is made by "cross-functional teams that leverage each other's knowledge and capabilities--not from one employee who is a "super hero."
· Increases Customer Satisfaction- Six Sigma promotes improved customer satisfaction by teaching key leaders how to make improvements in workflow and service delivery. One way this is done is by knowing the current customer satisfaction levels and by "getting to the root cause" of problems. This is one part of the Six Sigma process that makes it so complex, yet very effective.
Try Simplilearn. They have affordable courses but I am not really sure about any discounts or offers. You can probably check their website and get in touch with the counselors there.Hope this helps!
In IT sector,one who is well quiped with six sigma concepts and certified works closely for process improvement of an organization (in the field of quality assurance and quality improvement).Moreover it depends on a particular organization ,whether it follows six sigma quality model or not.if u want your carrier to be in the field of quality,it is advisable to go for six sigma certification.
I am a bit confused regarding the profile of people who pursue 6 sigma course.I am electonics and telecom engineer. I have wrk experience of 19mnths as a system engineer in a major telecom operator.It is basically an operations type of a job.Is it recommendable for a person like me to do the 6 sigma course alongside my job.