Sitting idle... need advice? What to do in current situation!!

686 Posts  ·  427 Users
About this group
Hi all There are times in our life when we willingly or unwillingly take break from the work life as well as the student life. These are the times when we are sitting idle at home but want to explore new avenues for ourselves. And during expl...
Page 1 of 69

Buy PMP certificate India,Buy PMP certificate India, Buy PRINCE2 Certificate India, Buy PRINCE2 Certificate India,(examtipsonline@gmail.com)

Project Management Professional (PMP)® / PRINCE2 CERTIFICATE

The PMP is the gold standard of project management certification.

Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide,

the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams

The PMP delivers value far into your career.

CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification because it proves you have the specific skills and experience employers seek.

Certified PMPs report earning up to 25% more than non-certified project management professionals.

Wherever you are in your career, the globally-recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) certification tells employers, peers, and the world you know what you’re doing in project management.

Even if “project manager” isn’t part of your title, the PMP applies to anyone who helps bring a project to completion. Just like a CPA validates expertise for accountants, the PMP recognizes your ability to manage projects—and the hard work you’ve done so far.

Buy PMP certificate, PMP certificate for sale, Buy PMP certificate, project management certification, expert rating test

http://buypmpcertificate.over-blog.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Currently I am a part Trade Compliance Team, I want to learn more about this profile at global level. Can anyone suggest me what should I do next. Is there are any curriculum  related to this profile?

Will going for MBA in International Business will help me to grow further?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I was doing my B.Tech. in mechanical engineering and in the final year i got a job in an IT company. They asked me to join immediately so i took up the opportunity but i had couple of back papers left for my B.Tech. Later workingin that company i decided to leave my mechanical degree cause it was not relevant to the field and do a distance degree in BCA  cause i wanted to stay in software field and it was not possible for me to take a long leave to go and complete my remaining 4-5 papers. Now my profile is 10th /12th/grad :87/74/71. and around 34 months exp. Please tell your honest opinions on whether i can get a good MBA college for CAT after the degree drop out. Although i have a proper explanation for it. Please help guys, need your honest opinions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I left my IT job on 6th February after working for 2 years. I am taking a year break to prepare for Cat and other exams. So will this gap be an issue during the interview rounds?

1 comment
ravzholocaust
@ravzholocaust  ·  3,183 karma

The only way you can get rid of this issue is by justifying your gap by scoring some good percentile,else it would be a bit difficult for you to come out with a justification for this.Anyhow put in the hard work required.ATB. 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check out this article on how to get into Analytics. We are bunch of experienced analysts who want to guide freshers in our free time.

http://growthfishacademy.com/how-to-get-into-analytics/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why sit idle? Study Hadoop and cloud computing

Build your career in Big Data Analytics. 

http://bit.ly/1xOLPvq 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the procedure of education in IGNOU university,specifically  Diploma & certificate courses 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I'm Roopa ,completed  Btech,  I want to do 1 year  diploma course in   Nutrition & dietics  or Food & nutrition in  distance education , plz suggest me good  universities in distance mode , & pattern of distance education ,as i cannot visit college regularly. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have completed me Bcom from Ramjas college ,du 2014.Currently I am pursuing Mcom from IGNOU and a spanish certificate course from Hindu College.I have given interviews in Deloitte ,EY and KPMG  but could not get through.I want to start my career with a great company but unfortunately i am not able to get in in anyone.Big hopes from CAT but not very sure of results.

What should I do ?should i get into any firm or keep applying for only big firms since my goals are very high ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii ,i have completed my engineering in 2012 and i worked for it compan for oneyear then i got job in government bank as a clerk so as a job security i left my it job and joined bank ...now its one year in bank  i am reallyfrustrated about work and i think my it job was far better than bank and i m thinking about leaving bank job ..please suggest me some solutions

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
m_munna83
@m_munna83  ·  0 karma

in any job fraustration will take place even in software job when level of experience increase or when we unable to write code for logic..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
m_munna83
@m_munna83  ·  0 karma

its depends on u r interest and passion.. if u had interest in software industry then start enhancing skills and while facing interviews get ready to answer the 1 year gap

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...