SITM 2009-11: Post Your Queries

1,237 Posts  ·  247 Users
About this group
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) established in 1996, is the pioneer in the field of Telecom Management in entire SAARC region. The institute endeavors to develop World-Class Telecom Business Leaders who can address the needs of a ...
Page 1 of 124

Hi buddy . plz throw some light on the selection process of SITM ? I am a BE(e&tc;) graduate.
My past academic records are as follows:
BE:59 %
12th:73%
10th:84%
extracuricullar is ok too.
I belong to PH3 category ,is the cutoff SITM same for PH candidates ??
and what will be the approximate cutoff for PH3 candidate...???
is there any possibility of getting into SITM...???
looking forward to ur reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
guys this is not the correct thread. for 2010-12 queries go to the following link:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sitm-2010-12-post-your-queries-25044322
PG Moderators please close this old thread!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
soumitro Says
it's a system generated mail and it is delivered the moment u register.chk ur mail and SITM login mail box.neways without registration u can not get that payment slip.

at the time of GDPI they asking abt declration form...pls tell me wht it is ? and from whr can i get sample form ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
TSMAKKAR Says
i have registered myself and got the payment draft slip printout and attached draft with it and sent to SITM but i havent got registration email kindly tell me if all of u have got???? wat should i do??

it's a system generated mail and it is delivered the moment u register.chk ur mail and SITM login mail box.neways without registration u can not get that payment slip.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What exactly do we have to send by post! I have registered for SITM!

Admissions Team | Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology | 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have registered myself and got the payment draft slip printout and attached draft with it and sent to SITM but i havent got registration email kindly tell me if all of u have got???? wat should i do??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors..
Can U'll Please giv me sme gyan on how do u select the specialization??? M&F; or S&F;?? Im pretty confused .... 😐 n since one cannot change the prefrnce post the application, i wnt some insight on this frm U'll??
On wht basis can i compare them??? R the placement stats diff for both????
Please Help.. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi my snap test was pretty well. Expecting around 60 - 70 or more.
I am from Mumbai & from Open Category.

I havent yet applied for any institutes.

My profile (in %):
SSC - 61.06
HSC - 57
TYBCOM - 63

Aggregate all 3 years of graduation: 47.6

Work Exp. -

13 Months - Local firm in Mumbai (Before Graduation)

3 Months - Syntel Inc. (NASDAQ Listed) (After Graduation)

Total W.E. = 16 Months

I thought it is better to ask some one who knows more before paying the amount for institutes.

Can any please tell me that from seeing the above score (Bad scores) & work exp., which institutes should i apply?
Please reply to me because, today (11-Jan-2010) is the last date to apply for some institutes.
Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone from the previous batches of SITM tell me about the cutoffs that went last year to get an Interview call?
I am getting 78 marks according to CL.
AR+LR= 37
ENGLISH= 21
QUANTS= 11.75
GK= 7.75
Overall= 77.5

Would i be getting call from SITM OR SCIT?
please reply.

Vaibhav;)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pawananand007-thnx buddy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...