SIOM Nashik 2009-2011 Admissions to MBA (Operations)

2,411 Posts  ·  438 Users
About this group
This thread is meant for answering all the queries related to admissions to Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nashik for the batch 2009-2011 for MBA(Operations Management) programme. Please feel free to shoot your queries a...
Page 1 of 242
This is an year old thread for last year batch, you may NOT get reply here plz post ur queries in the following thread....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-snap-2010-admission-queries-25043962

Also vote ur SNAP score there...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have not send and link is not there on home page ,probably registration is closed on 23 ,is it possibility my form will be rejected because of this .Please help ? very tensed ?

Please reply.

Plz take the pain of viewing previous post before post a query.
Here is the required link Online Registration - SIOM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you help me i have not sent the hard copy of my form as came to know today ,Can you please let me know shall my form online will be going to be rejected because of this ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have not send and link is not there on home page ,probably registration is closed on 23 ,is it possibility my form will be rejected because of this .Please help ? very tensed ?

Please reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi ,

I have a query, i have registered online and paid online.i have got the verification mail.Now any other thing i have to send them through post or i have to submit the documents at the time of interview.

Also i have over 50 months of experience and SNAP score is 77.5 ? Do i have a chance of getting call.

Please help

your also have to send the hard copy of ur form .
go to the registration page and click preview . then go to view application and get print out .
put your signature and send it to SIOM
hope it helps .
CAT'14 | CAT'09 70%ile | Post Grad 8.26 | Grad 60% | XII 67.6% | X 88.6%
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,

I have a query, i have registered online and paid online.i have got the verification mail.Now any other thing i have to send them through post or i have to submit the documents at the time of interview.

Also i have over 50 months of experience and SNAP score is 77.5 ? Do i have a chance of getting call.

Please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the avg. and highest package of SIOM ???
is SIOM worth joining ???
seniors help ................

CAT'14 | CAT'09 70%ile | Post Grad 8.26 | Grad 60% | XII 67.6% | X 88.6%
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pac Says
Seniors plzzzz reply....it will just take 3 minutes to reply to 3 queries..come-on...:cheerio:

Seniors plz reply.....I guess this question is not that silly after all.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Observer2008 Says
There was no reason for u guys to get so much upset about the issue of SIOM Director raised. I know it becomes a sensitie issue. I know many more things about what your alumni has say about the whole affair with evidences. All of them u may not enjoy hearing. It appears that u have a wrong info about the SIOM Director's exit. I have verified the real reasons from one of the Symbiosis managing committe members in Pune and just expiry of contract is not the only reason. Anyway let us stop this issue here as it will be very painful for u guys.

Hi guys

May i know the cutt off for SIOM under SC category for this year? Pls reply ASAP.Thx
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi seniors
do i have any chance at a score of 87.25.....

lr 38.5
ga 3
qa 23.75
va 22....

plz reply..........no work experience,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...