SIOM [2012-2014] Admission Queries

1,823 Posts  ·  309 Users
About this group
A new season, brings along with it a new level of excitement & energy! Hello friends, this thread aims @ answering to all the queries & dilemmas of all the prospective students of *Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik*. So, let the...
Page 1 of 183
@visionIIM-ACL, @puri.pallavi Moderators, please close this thread.

Sasanka Pritom Bhuyan | Class of '14 | Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
undefined
Write a comment...

AH !! ya the new PG look is good ....

Kudos ... PaGaLGuY...
Student Coordinator | Corporate Relations & Admissions | MBA Class of '13 | SIOM
undefined
Write a comment...
@ hrishikesh
sir, i aspire to take admission in any of symbi colleges next session. but could not afford to pay whole fee of my own as fees are pretty high. so i am scared about how to get a loan. i have few queries please reply
1. is co-borrower necessary while taking a loan?
2. my father is a retired government employee could his sign as a co-borrower suffice(there is no one else who could sign for me)?
3. is the sanction of loan tough(without a loan my dream of mba could'nt realise)?
4. after showing the call letter of symbi institutes what else documents/things are required by banks for an education loan?

Well, to be really honest I have not availed any loan facility to fund my MBA. But what I can assure U is that the name SYmbiosis facilitates easy disbursement of your loan. How easily one gets it depends on the different banks. What I'll try to do is ask some juniors & come back again to your query, if that's fine with U 😃
More
Hrishikesh || Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management || Class of '13
undefined
Write a comment...

@ hrishikesh
sir, i aspire to take admission in any of symbi colleges next session. but could not afford to pay whole fee of my own as fees are pretty high. so i am scared about how to get a loan. i have few queries please reply
1. is co-borrower necessary while taking a loan?
2. my father is a retired government employee could his sign as a co-borrower suffice(there is no one else who could sign for me)?
3. is the sanction of loan tough(without a loan my dream of mba could'nt realise)?
4. after showing the call letter of symbi institutes what else documents/things are required by banks for an education loan?

More
Debashish Dutta, National Insurance Academy, PGDM [2013 - 2015]
undefined
Write a comment...
smcetguy Says
then how can we afford such a high fee. can college help us to get an education loan. plz help

During the GD-PI u might have got one paper which listed many banks offering concessional rates to Symbiosis students. That will be also applicable in case of SIOM. Though SIOM does not have any tie-up, but the very mention of Symbiosis will easily facilitate the quick disbursal of the load amount.
undefined
Write a comment...

then how can we afford such a high fee. can college help us to get an education loan. plz help

undefined
Write a comment...
smcetguy Says
hello does siom has signed mou wid ny banks for educational loans. please shed sm light seniors

No it doesn't ..
Student Coordinator | Corporate Relations & Admissions | MBA Class of '13 | SIOM
undefined
Write a comment...

hello does siom has signed mou wid ny banks for educational loans. please shed sm light seniors

undefined
Write a comment...
raghav87 Says
Still haven't got any e-mail or reply to confirmation of admission that they were supposed to give today.

I would rather advice to call upon the contact no., rather awaiting for any mail. That would work eitherways.
undefined
Write a comment...
hrishikesh1234 Says
No issues if U join in July. But sooner, the better :)

Still haven't got any e-mail or reply to confirmation of admission that they were supposed to give today.
undefined
Write a comment...