I am Aishwarya from NIT Warangal
Batch : 2016-2020
Cgpa so far : 7.55
GRE : 311
IELTS : 8
1) Research Intern , Indian Institute of Management , Kozhikode ( 2 months ) -2019
2) Intern , Strarts ( Startup in hyderabad) - maintained the social media platforms of the startup , generated leads for the startup's first ever show - 2018
3) Aurobindo pharma - research intern ( related to biotech) - 2018
4)Dr.Reddy's - summer trainee ( related to biotech ) -2017
I realised that my interest lies in management , so switched towards that side after second biotech internship.
Extra-curricular activities -
1) General Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnoloy , NIT Warangal (2019-present)
2) Member - Business Club , NIT Warangal (2017-2019)
3)Joint Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnolog , NITW ( 2018)
4) Sub Coordinator - Event conduction and coordination team , Spring Spree 2019 ( Annual cultural Fest of NITW )
5) Sub Coordinator - Event Conduction and coordination team , Technozion 2018 ( Annual Technical fest of NITW )
6) Event Manager of an event named Biomimicry , Technozion 2017
7) Volunteer ( event management ) - World space week , NIT Warangal 2017
other activities :
1) Secured 1st position in Strategy Storm , a social business case study competition organised by E-cell , IIT Guwahati 2019
2) Participated in many case study competitions across India and qualified to the final rounds of few of them.
Teacher Assistant at Nachiketa Tapovan, Jubilee Hills , hyderabad ( 15 days ) - december 2018
can somebody evaluate my profile for HEC , LBS , IE business school , Bocconi , CMS , Frankfurt , Eu business school, St.gallen's , Essade , Edhec ,UTD , Duke ?
I am aiming for masters in management
I need help with profile evaluation. Am seeking MiM.
10th,12th, Btech, GMAT: 90%, 80%, 62%, 710
Two research papers in international journals
Bronze medal in swimming at state-level
Leadership roles at university-level fests
13 months experience with a marketing agency in Kathmandu, dealing with medium and small entreprises, and helping them with digital and conventional marketing solutions: from designing the campaign to launching it and nurturing leads.
Hey. Im Rohan.
I wanna pursue MS in management for 2019.
My scoresheet. 10th - 95, 12th - 91, BE - 8.11/10
I've planned to take up GMAT in the month of November.
Please help me out in guiding me.
I need to know the scores to be scored to get a seat.
If you could contact me I'd be grateful.
Hi there everyone
I am Gaurav and i have been admitted in to the masters programme in SMU for the July intake. I would like to connect with the students of the masters programme to schedule my accomodation.
Srishti Chawla @Canary_srishti A career adviser with 5 years of experience,
counselled and guided over 400 students for study abroad. Her
specializations include in-depth counselling, course selection and
application process for best country and university they are suited
for. Please feel free to ask your study abroad related queries.
hi @SMU_Singapore I have completed my Masters of science in software Engineering with an aggregate of 7.9(10) CGPA Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT University) and i have 33 months of work Experience in American International Group(27 months) as Data Analyst and in TATA CMC(6 months). I am now looking to pursue 1 year MBA program from SMU. I have an GRE score of 296. Can you please evaluate my profile for the admission process.
Hi @SMU_Singapore , I have completed my Bachelors degree with an aggregate 66% and I'm interested in the MSc in Applied Finance course. I don't have any work experience and I'm preparing for GMAT. Can you help me out with the minimum GMAT score required to fulfil the admission criteria for the course?
I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions.
Looking forward to your contribution.