SIMSREE (Sydenham) 2017-2019 Official Admission Helpdesk

This thread is for all those who have queries regarding admission to Sydenham Institute of management studies. Feel free to ask any doubt related to admission and we will definitely communicate all the relevant information as early as possible Tha...
Read More...
415 Posts  ·  1,383 Users
Page 1 of 41

Are they going to consider all the seats in additional round as open category seats..or as per the distribution (category wise) they have given..?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

@RohitVP What if the seats remain vacant after additional CAP round will there be a institute level round ??

• favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

when does SIMSREE release notification for Acap

• favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

Fees for SC category for MMS and mode of payment? Will the seat acceptance fee get incorporated in actual fees?

• favorite 2
star_border
Write a comment..

Hey guys, 

I just want to know whether SIMSREE will be open on sat or sun for admissions?

Pls rpl asap

• favorite_border 
star_border
@thering @thering  ·  2w

@zakky_stud on Saturday it will be open but on Sunday it will remain closed.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
We need to inform you regarding certain admission procedure & guidelines and hence we expect most of you to be available on the SIMSREE whatsapp group. Kindly inform any student (in your contact) who has been allotted SIMSREE to text their Nam...
Read More...

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
20-25 people from simsree remained unplaced in sydenham from 15-17 batch  My cousin Niraj was from same batch he told me . and average placement is just 6-7 lac or less.  Students were blaming TPO , after having  TPO , placement dropped and unpla...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 7
akshay  @akshays7  ·  6d
@rahulathavle Heard of that saying- “If you can’t reach them, the grapes are sour”? Almost every college/university will have such students who will criticise the institute for their own shortcomings. These are peo...
Read More...
  • favorite 3
SrK . @rahulathavle  ·  2d
Fake 100% Placement report is published is what I can say with confidance . I am in times class and 2 of your students are teaching there.  My Q is simple , 100% placement as report is saying is true or false . Answer has to be in YES or NO . Rath...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Is there anyone whose been alloted a seat but won't take admission? Plz Tell. Thank you

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
To get added into the group of SIMSREE converts, send your name, application ID, seat status(freeze/float/slide) and your active whatsapp number to either Rohit Pimpley - 9503866876 or Karishma Tarani - 8087194288. This group would be a platform t...
Read More...

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

When will the classes for mms commence? Will there be any induction programme?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store