SIMSREE 2012-2014 Batch Admission Queries

30 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Hey Friends , This thread is to solve your Admission Queries related to SIMSREE. Since all of you would be apprearing for CET in a week you can ask CET related questions too. Also we will solve all your GD PI related queries...So Get Set Go.....
Page 1 of 3
Hi,

What if one got admission into PGDBM and he want to study further will this be considered as Master equivalent?
Please frnds clear my doubts...
Thank you...

Yes after PG you can go for further studies.And it is considered as master equivalent.

Thanks and Regards
Harsh Mody,
Chairperson,
Sydenham Management Association (SMA),
SIMSREE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

What if one got admission into PGDBM and he want to study further will this be considered as Master equivalent?
Please frnds clear my doubts...
Thank you...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
tanyakapoor00 Says
i have my interview on 21syt in nagpur.can any1 tell me can i do the arc from mumbai after 21st may?am an oms candidate...could you also specify the the documents to be taken and for attestation...thanks a ton

Yes you can do ARC verification till 31-05-2012.
You are required to produce all Original documents for verification and you should submit attested
copies of documents as per the list of the documents mentioned on the printout of your application
form(This generally includes all your results, leaving certificate and passing certificate) along with proforma-I in original at the ARC.
In case of category student you need to produce your caste certificate also.
You are also required to produce Receipt of
Payment of fees issued by the respective branch of Axis Bank Ltd.
Make sure you yourself go in person for the verification at the assigned arc only and don't forget to get your hall ticket along with you.

All the best.

Thanks and Regards
Harsh Mody,
Chairperson,
Sydenham Management Association (SMA),
SIMSREE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have my interview on 21syt in nagpur.can any1 tell me can i do the arc from mumbai after 21st may?am an oms candidate...could you also specify the the documents to be taken and for attestation...thanks a ton

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Our intention for creating the group was to make sure that the right information is given at the right time as you mentioned and not to create a group of 1000 members. We are here to serve any number of students.I believe we have been providing the necessary help to the aspirants and we are very much convinced about it.We are more than happy to answer all your queries and we have dedicated Simsree students doing the same.We understand the situation you currently find yourself in,so my advice would be that you post your queries on any of the forums,be it here or fb,rather than analyzing things which do not serve any purpose for you.

All the best for your GD-PI.

Thanks and Regards,
Anilraj,
Chairperson,SMA
SIMSREE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear o dear I thought your ppl are taking management lesson !! If ur into ur internship,then it is simple common sense to make group open for all (only if you guys really wanna to help aspirants ) u r group members are just around 56-57 ...how can such small no. of aspirants be hopeful for SIMSREE ??? We are already into midway of the process,where we have to get right info (quickly) and take decisions.And you expect us to be patient ? Any help is useful only if it is given at right time not when time has already been passed.

Learn a lesson or two from this very forum of Pagalguy,its for aspirants of various exams,OPEN for all,and it is running smoothly, not closed like narrow minds.

FB admins are saying info is on colleges website plz check the same,thtz Y said Y create forum if everything is on website.
And lastly I'm lawyer so very well know where to say, what to say and how to say ? Those and these are just mild words of mine.

Ok Mr. Lawyer, please check the website for the relevant info and if anything else is needed you can PM us on Pagal Guy, we will be ready to help you anytime.:) And for making the right decision I guess it will depend on your total score which will be after your GD-PI, so I guess there is still time left for you to decide on which colleges to apply.:) Focus on your GD-PI at the moment and hope you do well.:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Mr me4fms, we are having our summer internships too, so we may take some time to accept the requests.So its expected from you to be patient for few hours.And theres always a way to speak to people on a public forum and we expect you to follow that.
And finally if you are satisfied with the details present in the website, you always have the option of not joining our page. Our aim here is to make the process smooth for the aspirants

Dear o dear I thought your ppl are taking management lesson !! If ur into ur internship,then it is simple common sense to make group open for all (only if you guys really wanna to help aspirants ) u r group members are just around 56-57 ...how can such small no. of aspirants be hopeful for SIMSREE ??? We are already into midway of the process,where we have to get right info (quickly) and take decisions.And you expect us to be patient ? Any help is useful only if it is given at right time not when time has already been passed.

Learn a lesson or two from this very forum of Pagalguy,its for aspirants of various exams,OPEN for all,and it is running smoothly, not closed like narrow minds.

FB admins are saying info is on colleges website plz check the same,thtz Y said Y create forum if everything is on website.
And lastly I'm lawyer so very well know where to say, what to say and how to say ? Those and these are just mild words of mine.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm sorry to say but it seems that FB group admins are giving admissions to aspirants and not DTE . If everything is on college's website why create forum to address aspirants.

The scrutiny you guys are doing to accept req to join group is awesome,what next should v send our admit card to u guys ? to join FB group !!!

Mr me4fms, we are having our summer internships too, so we may take some time to accept the requests.So its expected from you to be patient for few hours.And theres always a way to speak to people on a public forum and we expect you to follow that.
And finally if you are satisfied with the details present in the website, you always have the option of not joining our page. Our aim here is to make the process smooth for the aspirants
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm sorry to say but it seems that FB group admins are giving admissions to aspirants and not DTE . If everything is on college's website why create forum to address aspirants.

The scrutiny you guys are doing to accept req to join group is awesome,what next should v send our admit card to u guys ? to join FB group !!!

The purpose of the group is to solve queries of the aspirants which they might not get on the website. Also the best way to get your queries solved is by interacting with the students studying in the institute to get first hand information about the college. If possible pm me your name so that we know who you are and we will accept your request. 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Freinds,
Please find below the link of the Facebook group for SIMSREE Hopefuls 2012-14. All your admission related queries will be answered by the senior students.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/339524022773849/

PS: This is the only official group on Facebook for SIMSREE Hopefuls run by Sydenham Management Association.

Regards,
Gauri Sawant,
Media Committee Co-ordiantor,
SIMSREE
MMS 2011-2013

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...