hai seniors my profile is as follows x-81 xii-80.4 btech-58.95 and won some inter college competitions had certificates also and working as a marketing manager for a small firm (from june 2011) and secured one winning certificate in management game in my college how are my chances of getting into a good b-school and i am outer maharastra student if i give mhcet wat are my chances to get into simsree and wat is cutoff for outer maharastra students ..................................................one doubt why in every b-school ratio 1-12 months experience students as compared to other criteria is there any special reason ..................plz help me how to prepare for gd pi and essay writing plzz
NAME : Kaushal Prabhudesai
GRADUATION/GRADUATION YEAR : B.E Electronics 2009 (Goa College of Engineering)
WORK EX (along with nature of work) : 7 months at Cognizant
OTHER CONVERTS : SIBM Bangalore
10th % : 87
12th % : 86
Graduation % : 71
CET PERCENTILE : 99.58
NAME : Sunil Narnaware
GRADUATION/GRADUATION YEAR : BE CSE Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
WORK EX (along with nature of work) : 36 months - Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd.
OTHER CONVERTS : None
10th % : 84.6
12th % : 84
Graduation % : 64.5
CET PERCENTILE : 95.42
* Awarded with 'Champion Award - Customer'. This is given across Sasken Global for excellent contribution and addressing customer issues on time with good quality, under critical work pressure.
* Nominated for 'Award of the Quarter' category for the exceptional customer delivery across Sasken Global.
* Awarded with several spot awards for customer delivery, issue resolution and cross project help.
* Worked as a VICE-President of Walchand Linux User Group. organized and given lectures on Linux on different colleges.
* Was part of Organizing Committee for VISION-2K8, A National Level
* Rotractor : was a member of Rotaract Club
* Represented the Cluster in the year 2001 and 2003 for social science exhibition and computer exhibition respectively.
NAME : Sameer Saraf
GRADUATION/GRADUATION YEAR : BE(mech) 2009 aurangabad
WORK EX (along with nature of work) : 2 years ( Engineering dept.Johnson & Johnson)
OTHER CONVERTS : NA
10th % : 88.2
12th % : 69.5
Graduation % : 66.6
CET PERCENTILE : 99.86
1.received special appreciation for LEAN implementation(engineering) project and a few other projects at workplace.
2.alumni of SPI, Services preparatory Institute ( 2nd best military school in India)
3. Played Judo at national level and other games at college level
4. organized various sports events and a technical event.
5. presented a paper on nanotechnology during engg.
6. won a business quiz and Gk quiz (inter collegiate)
c u soon at SIMSREE:D
NAME : Rohan Kapuria
GRADUATION/GRADUATION YEAR : B.E Electronics 2009 (D.J Sanghvi Mumbai)
WORK EX (along with nature of work) : 20 months at Oracle
OTHER CONVERTS : IMT Ghaziabad
10th % : 84
12th % : 76
Graduation % : 67
CET PERCENTILE : 99.58
NAME : Vinit Arondekar
GRADUATION/GRADUATION YEAR : BE(EXTC) 2009 KJ Somaiya college of engineering, Mumbai
WORK EX (along with nature of work) : 18 months(Programmer at Accenture)
OTHER CONVERTS : XIMB-HR,IMT-DCP
10th % : 85.6
12th % : 83.33
Graduation % : 71.66
CET PERCENTILE : 99.72
Hey Patrik ... Quite an interesting profile .... Others too ... Academically brilliant batch !!