SIMSR aka K.J. Somaiya launches two new full time AICTE approved programs!!

353 Posts  ·  74 Users
About this group
SIMSR proudly announces the launch of two new full time AICTE approved programs!! Executive PGDM - a 15 months intensive full time program targeted at working executives with at least 5 years of experience PGDM (Financial Services) - a two yea...
Page 1 of 36

hi all,i got kj somaiya pgdm retail as well communication n also have an option of norma,kindly giv genuine feedback whc one 2 join:)

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

rank 995 in counselling.. any chnce for pgdm ot pgdm-ib???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

If I want to go into investment banking, which course is better? PGDM core in fin or PGDM FS

Also, how are the chances of getting into investment banking through SIMSR placements?

TIA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm a final year engineering student..got shortlisted for PGDM (fs)!
kinda confused,since it's a new course..can ne1 temme boud the summer internships for the first batch..n also,how wud it b ranked,compared to mms courses here n pgdm welingkar..?rilly confused n have to tk a decision within 1-2 dayz..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi People ,

I have got offer for the 15 month Exe program from Somaiya . I have a work experience of 5 years out of which 2 years of international (UK) experience . Also I have got a new job offer which includes a very good hike and good designation.Basically I am a Bsc computer science graduate passed out in march-2007.

Please can someone advise me . I am a bit confused whether to go ahead with the program offer or job offer.

I need inputs from the current batch who is undergoing the course at somaiya and need serious advise from them.

Awaiting your responses Guys/Gals or I should say Puys .

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communication)- An Integrated Marketing Communication Programme (PGDM-Communication) 1st Batch 2012-14
PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS:
  1. Intake: 60 seats

1. Starting in June 2012

1. Two year full time AICTE approved programme, conducted on trimester basis,classes held six to seven days in a week.

1. Open to students from India and abroad

1. First year comprises compulsory foundation courses common to all the PGDM programmes

1. Integrated Marketing Communication is a specialized course in itself and therefore no further sub-specialization is offered in second year

1. Fully residential programme

1. Short listing on the basis of CAT 2011/ XAT 2012 / MH-CET 2012/CMAT 2012 / ATMA/MAT/GMAT*

*For foreign nationals/Children of NRIs /PIOs; GMAT Scores after January 2010 are acceptable

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

Student pursuing or having completed a minimum of three year graduate programme in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from any University, recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/AICTE, as eligible for Post Graduate Studies in Management. Those students who are appearing for their final examination in April - May 2012 can also apply. However, they should produce documentary evidence of having passed the graduation examination with minimum aggregate marks as specified above, on or before 31st July 2012, failing which the students will forfeit their admission. The student must have completed the graduation examination process before joining the Institute. No leave of absence will be granted after the date of joining for any such examinations.

QUALIFYING EXAM : CAT 2011/ XAT 2012 / MH-CET 2012/CMAT 2012 /MAT/ATMA/ GMAT

Those who have not appeared for ATMA / MAT can do so by filling the online registration form on or before 9th May 2012 for ATMA, The test for which will be held on 10th June 2012.Visit website www.atma.aims.com .
Those wishing to appear for MAT test will have to apply online on or before 14th April 2012 and for physical registration on or before 17th April 2012.Online test date for MAT is on 12th May 2012 and the paper test is on 6th May 2012. For more information visit website All India Management Association
SELECTION PROCESS:

Shortlisted candidates based on their scores of CAT 2011/ XAT 2012 / MH-CET 2012 / CMAT 2012 / GMAT /MAT/ATMA and/or any other criteria may be called for selection process at Mumbai/New Delhi .

For further details please click on the Admission Brochure below:
http://www.somaiya.edu/VidyaVihar/media/pdf/PGDM_ADMISSION_BROCHURE_2012_14%281%29.pdf
Shivam Awasthi Class of 11-13 AVP Business Banking | The Hong kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
I have sent the application form for PGDM-FS along with salary slips and offer letter but it is not attested.. is it fine if i submit the attested work ex certificates after confirming admission?
also when I called up the office I was told that it is not compulsory to stay on campus for PGDM-FS course..
??
Please throw some light on the issues..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have appeared for PGDM-IB GD/PI process.Though i did well in GD and essay ,i am not sure of my PI because i dint answer a technical question.i am interested in SIMSR. so i want to apply for FS course now.
Do i need to pay the fee again ? will they call me for gd process again or they wud consider the previous gd\pi process?
i want to know how good is FS course and wat kind of profiles we get wen v opt for placements?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey there...
can 'nybody mention the average package offered for this course...

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jtiwary Says
Freshers r alwaz part of the batch..u have a bba to u wld have more edge over other freshers..

is simsr accepting mat scores too for pgdm(fs)??:O .. read it a few pages back but its not mentioned on the site..
*SITM*
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...