Simply NBA!!!

234 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hellllooo everyone!!! This one should have been started long before but good things can always wait.. :: Alrity we are into the conference semis and Wolves looked real threatening until tonight. Sacto are one up agains them already in an ...
Page 1 of 24
santiago Says
Back after a long break.......i am not an avid fan, but certainly watch whatever i can........but the shoddy telecast by ESPN always lets me down..they show some match once in a while...instead of showing the same old india england crap i wonder why they cannot show the playoffs??

Yeah , thats a sad part . ESPN only shows the 7 games of finals live. Till then its a lil bit of all playoffs..So lets start with the fave team, your least fave team and the team you think is gonna win it..
My fave team are the Kings and the Suns but right now I think its the Spurs who have it to go all the way.. Sad they are pitted against each other
I hate the Lakers!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Back after a long break.......i am not an avid fan, but certainly watch whatever i can........but the shoddy telecast by ESPN always lets me down..they show some match once in a while...instead of showing the same old india england crap i wonder why they cannot show the playoffs??

I am not an avid fan but certainly make it a point to watch all thats beaming on ESPN

Is there any chance we would find enough people to revive this thread..

Hello, anybody else watching the NBA this season, or am I alone (guess the big guns wait till the play-offs). Anyways, caught up on some action today after a long time, Spurs vs Mavericks. San Antonio won 92-90.
Tony Parker lead all scorers with 30 points.
Nowitzki missed a lot of shots. think he took only one shot in the 3rd Quarter.

Great series. Champions of 2004 vs Champions of 2003 in a game 7 for the NBA championships. and Spurs the worthy winners. (Popovich sounded embarassed to give the winning speech). congrats to Spurs, Tim Duncan, Ginobli, Parker, Horry, Bowen and the rest. Hope next season will be as good and that the Lakers can mount a challenge with Phil Jackson returning as head coach

Back after more than a year of having started this thread . 😃
And just managed to watch Game 7 of the Finals. What really stood out is Tim Duncan delivering when needed most. He did everything right in the game and for me he was meant to be the difference between the two teams and he lived up to it all thru out the series.

Tim's career is taking a great direction and Popovich will clearly look to add another one next year.Robert Horry.. well what can one say! I know he is good but it must take some luck for him to hang around with the winning team for 6 times in the last 10 years.

Overall tho I wish Game 7 had a lil more spark and finish to it than it actually did. And ya great to see this thread back up again.Kudos Shalinshroff!

Got to watch a NBA final after a long time 😃

Noqw that tis season GOd knowss what has happened to my fav team THE LAKERS i wsa pitchig it for the nxt in line i.e THE Spurs !!! so wsa real happy at them getting what they deserved .....

and oh yes! i got to kick some major a$ in NBA 2004. my team (the Detroit Pistons..score 99) beat those laggards (at San Antonio spurs..score 8.

virtual world tsk tsk

khota

damn....spurs won....hve to say they deserved.

simply shutout pistons outside the D. they showed the best defensive team in the NBA ...how to defend. enjoy TD and spurs fans...this is ur day.

just hope larry brown stays for the nxt season :pray: ....pistons are building very well reaching consecutive nba finals...wudnt be the rite time for him to leave.

for 2005-06 .... go sixers.....hope they deliver the goods atleast reaching nxt years conf. finals. Go AI .... ur the answer 😁

the spurs won! teehee..Duncan strikes back, eh!

nice to have my first three NBA games to be absolute roller coasters..i had immense fun watching all these deferred "live" matches

count me in for season 05-06.

and oh yes! i got to kick some major a$$ in NBA 2004. my team (the Detroit Pistons..score 99) beat those laggards (at San Antonio spurs..score 8.

so..thank you NBA..for making me utislise the full gaming power of my PC :wink:

cheers
QE

P.S. i even managed to defeat Arssenal 5-4 in FIFA2004..teehee..i was ManU i am on a roll these days