simcat 5..poll and discussion

182 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group
post your scores ppl i getting a 44.67 qa:7.33 di:17.67 va:19.67 killed 12 marks due to carelessness i think gonna miss both quant n va cutoffs
Page 1 of 19

My scores

QA : 20
DI : 11 😞
VA : 25.33

Total 56.33

can sb tell me what would have been my percentile (overall nd individual) I m a T.I.M.E. student.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I am finally posting at this thread after being mad at puys for sending me abusive e-mails regarding my stupid action of starting a simcat thread early; can u imagine, i got 42 e-mails chiding me, and most of them used abusive language not fit to be disclosed here..... neways, i guess none of them were regs.... so truce!!!!
btw im going pretty consistant at sims.... hope it continues on the d-day
Sim 1:98.6%tile
Sim 2:94.5%tile
Sim 3:99.5%tile
sim 4:99.6%tile
Sim 5:97.6%tile

Cleared all cutoffs twice, in sim 1 and 3.... Sim2 was bad uz i tried out a stupid new strategy, and screwed up a bit in the 5th cuz of that only... now onwards im going to stick to my tried and tested strategy...no more experimentation....
ATB all u guys...

your past and present somehow coinciding with that of mine dude...
me too CAT 04 :94.73
and a AIR of 692
by my percentile in SIM 5 is 96.7 !!! and not 97.6 !!!
did i miss something??? :)

i missed out..my mistake..
i too am at 96.7
pm me ur email address..i atlast got someone who is at the same pace as me...
we can exchange more ideas

Hi all, Well this is the first time I am coming to the forum :

Anyways I am improving in each SIMCATS. Though this time I couldnt give the test with concentration as I was more worried about the match 😃 My scores:

PS : 17 (11C, 3W)
DI : 11.67 (11C, 6W) could have done better attempted at last and was thinking of match
VA : 25.33 (25R, 4W) This time I was determined that I would do all RC passages no matter what happens and I did and all RCs were correct

Couldnt clear DI cutoff though because of the match so total 54.

hi getting air of 692 air missed va nd di cutoff's by 1 mark each overall %tile of 97.6
i was a ex ims student for cat 2004 where i never got more than 90%tile and got a cat %tile of 94..so this time if i am getting this score in ims cat hopefully i make it big on d-day

your past and present somehow coinciding with that of mine dude...
me too CAT 04 :94.73
and a AIR of 692
by my percentile in SIM 5 is 96.7 !!! and not 97.6 !!!
did i miss something??? 😃
shashank shekhar shukla Says
NO I DON'T WANNA ASK TO EVERYONE...I JUST WANNA TO ASK U BUT AS I M NEW AT THIS PLACE I SENT THAT POST TO SOME ONE ELSE...IF U FELT BAD THEN I M SORRY

Hey boss....no apologies required...truce:)
You are welcome to ask anything you want so long as the topic is relevant to that particular thread...

Mridul

hi getting air of 692 air missed va nd di cutoff's by 1 mark each overall %tile of 97.6
i was a ex ims student for cat 2004 where i never got more than 90%tile and got a cat %tile of 94..so this time if i am getting this score in ims cat hopefully i make it big on d-day

gave the simcat 5 at home

qa-17.4

va-19

di-12

total-48.4

sugest the percentile and my air rank

ATB

argho1985

NO I DON'T WANNA ASK TO EVERYONE...I JUST WANNA TO ASK U BUT AS I M NEW AT THIS PLACE I SENT THAT POST TO SOME ONE ELSE...IF U FELT BAD THEN I M SORRY

Ummm...Are you planning on asking each and every member their number of attempts...If you are please don't:) ....An this is my third attempt

Mridul
HEY BUDDY !!!! GOOD GOING
IS THIS UR FIRST ATTEMPT ?

Ummm...Are you planning on asking each and every member their number of attempts...If you are please don't:) ....An this is my third attempt

Mridul