SIMCAT 5 Discussion and Poll

11 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
We are almost on the verge of SimCat 5..... post ur performance here.... lets discuss strategies to tackle CAT as well.....
Page 1 of 2
Hey, whats with all the third degree???????
I was not aware of the rules....... i read them just now and would request the mods to close down this thread...... chill guys, it was an honest mistake.... just wanted to contribute....

Now delete ur mail id frm the signature .... else u might get 4th degree frm few Puys and mods .....
I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Had posted in the last thread but it does not seem to have any effect. Reposting here. Please take care of this when somebody opens the thread tomorrow.

Guide Lines for starting IMS SIMCAT threads (borrowed from another thread):

1) Start the thread only after the mock is over. Else mark ranges do not accurately illustrate the marks distribution. Better still, create 5 mark ranges from 30 to 70 scores based on your intuition as to where the scores will be concentrated this mock. Do not create 10 mark range for all the score sets.

2) Please make the Poll Public. If you dont know how to make it, please dont start the thread. Let someone who knows it, start.

3) The mark ranges should not be 56-60 and 61-65 ! If the score is 60.33 or 60.66, in which range does it fall in? Nor should it be 56-60 and 60-65. 60 is common to both the ranges. It should ideally be >56 & 60 &
Please take care of the above 3 important points before starting the thread so that the poll adds value to the thread.

Close this thread and make the poll public...
GUYS PLEASE DON'T VOTE ON THIS THREAD.
THE POLL IS NOT PUBLIC.

abhinavakhilesh Says
We are almost on the verge of SimCat 5..... post ur performance here.... lets discuss strategies to tackle CAT as well.....

Man y u r in hurry???????,wait till tomorrow thread to be activeted .Be patience.....

Hey, whats with all the third degree???????
I was not aware of the rules....... i read them just now and would request the mods to close down this thread...... chill guys, it was an honest mistake.... just wanted to contribute....

Mods please close this thread to avoid confusions!!!

Besds the pole isnt public ne ways...so tht's against one of the rules....so hope people wuld form a new thread and follow the guidelines set for better discussion of the mock.

lets avoid this thread 2mrw and post on a thread strtd by sumone aftr the test ..... GROW UP people .... it has been repeated n number of times ...... Mahip has mentioned again ..... still ppl keep on strtng threads ..... so the best way is to avoid such threads ..... atleast i m not gonna post here .......

I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death

simcat ke pehle thread aur poll main vote bhi???

:|

1) SIMCAT is on Sunday. Not today.
2) Don't open threads in advance. Read the rules of the site http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rules-posting-guidelines-reloaded-25001863
3) Edit your signature and remove your email ID.
4) Open a SIMCAT thread only after the exam is over on Sunday.

Be advised.