SIMCAT 13 [Self Proctored] (18th Oct - 22nd Oct)

56 Posts  ·  858 Users
About this group

Post SIMCAT scores and have discussion! 

Page 1 of 6

can someone post the simcat 13 quant pdf please

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys. Can anyone please help me by giving tips on how to improve accuracy in QA?

"Human beings are strong because we have the ability to change ourselves." - The one punch man
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, is there any page for SAMCATs of TIME ? Plz do share the link in the comment. TIA.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gave it today:

VA: 73 (26/33)

DILR: 49 (17/21)

QA: 49 (17/19)

OA: 171 (60/73)

Unable to up the attempts and the score in QA. FML.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

46 (18/30) wow. Disaster struck. 41 (14/15) hmmm... 40 (20/14) FML. Please Improve. OA 127

Live and Learn.
1 like2 comments
psv190
@psv190  ·  1 karma

What was the rank?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
lokeshjb
@lokeshjb  ·  53 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC Q22) Based on paragraph 2, a self-driving car, as a product of economic value, falls into which of the following categories of tasks? 

Answer: Option 2.

Isn't this a question which is purely biased towards Engineer? (Software to be particular)

How should we figure out that self-driving cars work on the principle of writing tasks into code? Self-Driving cars has not been mentioned in the passage at all. So it must be purely on our knowledge.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
GemAJ
@GemAJ  ·  11 karma

It is very unfair already. I hope more questions like this come. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bazinga19
@Bazinga19  ·  50 karma

@karthikmadkekar sixth category talks about communication and information exchange.. self driven car would definitely not fall in that category or even 8th or 9th hence leaving category 7

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC Q13) Which of the following is an assumption implicit in the labour market’s reply “not to us, you’re not” (paragraph 5)? 

Answer: Option 1.

After reading the explanation,

Mind = Blown!

P.S: That guy in the video explanation! -_-

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
karthikmadkekar
@karthikmadkekar  ·  47 karma

VARC of IMS is good actually. The explanation they give for Medium and Easy difficulty level questions really helped me to improve a lot. Though I see that there are few questions which they term difficult and make it extremely improbable to get the right answer. And for those questions explanation given is sometimes poor/unsatisfactory.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
VarshithR7
@VarshithR7  ·  168 karma

I understand. But these few questions male a huge difference at really high percentiles.. but I didn't mean the whole varc is ambiguous or bad.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yeh group ke posts dekh ke depression ka baadal cha gaya hain yeh....idhar 3 digit bi cross nahi hua ab tak...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT mein kis kisko morning slot mila?

"Human beings are strong because we have the ability to change ourselves." - The one punch man
2 comments
Utkarsh7511
@Utkarsh7511  ·  287 karma

MUJHE

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MystiqueKnight
@MystiqueKnight  ·  118 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...