SIMC GD/PI calls..discussions/gd prep etc

604 Posts  ·  76 Users
About this group
guys all those who gt a call frm simc..pl post here... discussions fr prep stay etc.... chillax
Page 1 of 61

hey guys...
long time since i visited the forum. looks like everyones as nervous and frustated as everyone else.. anyways, a friend of mine went to the campus yesterday and did some snooping around, but fruitless.. they wont give any solid info even whn ya go in person!! i wont be surprised if the date is gradually pushed to 25th

was anyone able to enjoy holi with ass this confusion in their minds? im having nightmares abt SIMC results nowadays. hope it come before one of us has a nervous breakdown

but lets be optimistic, they probably r reading our assignments all this time. so our efforts didn't go to waste..

Cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey,
i spoke to simc ppl again. a lady told me the results wont be out before the weekend...
this is so frustrating.. anyways cribbing wont get me anywhere.. well all the best to all of you.

Oh wow! great wht more needed guess it wont come ever.. this is actually really frustrating ! wonder wht's takn them so long yaar.. well guess we gotta be in their shoes to know.. anyways waited so long four more days wnt make much a difference..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey,
i spoke to simc ppl again. a lady told me the results wont be out before the weekend...
this is so frustrating.. anyways cribbing wont get me anywhere.. well all the best to all of you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

happy holi to all u ppl ...
and about the results plz dont worry ..it will take time and its good for us ...ppl get irriated and and take addmission where they get so atleast we have the option of the final list where many wud have taken addmission somewhere so we have chance of converting ...acha someone plz tell abot the no. of seats avilable ..plzzzzzzzz
bye best of luck to all

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abhisek_capri Says
so i guess da d day has come.my best wishes to all. i hope they dont delay it anymore ,its sheer torture to wait.

hey abhishek go thru the thread results are not out today... God knows only whn .. anyways all the best and

"HAPPY HOLI PPL!!!!!!"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

so i guess da d day has come.my best wishes to all. i hope they dont delay it anymore ,its sheer torture to wait.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys wish u all the same... well sad mfor me i got college no leave for Holi.. 😞 (how shad..) n to cme to thnk of it its only SIMC that have to put up their final lists all the other Symbi institutes are dne with it i suppose..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi folks....this result tension is kinda killin
all the very best to everyone for it
and Happy Holi.....now tht canbe enjoyed without any tension...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi everyone
dont wanna spam but just wanted to wish everyone a happy and a safe holi . enjoy and hv a blast so that you can forget all abt the quandary that the simc hv put you in.

atb ppl 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...