Sim Snap 4

9 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hiii evrybody!!! Not sure if everyone has taken the simsnap 4.. But those who have can post their scores here... and also share any last week prep tips they wanna shre with evryone... MY score ... maths/ di - 22.75LR- 35verbal - 26gk - 12 oa- 95.75
Page 1 of 1

guys.. i am not a student of IMS.. but can anyone pls tell me from whr can i get the GK questions that come in SIM-SNAP??

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

@abhi and chocolateguy
Read the dates of the posts above before posting.Probablity of getting useful replies are low out here.Continue in the appropriate threads.

P.s. Mods pls do the needful.

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots

wat r these sim snaps?can anyone write those?pls guys i'm goin to write snap this year and i didn't hav any sample questions

seriously interested in sibm or scmhd and only that...............i just need a couple of sample papers......honest request....2nd attempt towards snap........hope someone helps out......thank you for whoever takes me seriously as i am.......

does anybody have the cut-offs?
is snap really going to be this easy?

well buddy its not as easy as it look

the top institutes need a score of 110 +

and no sectional cut offs

does anybody have the cut-offs?
is snap really going to be this easy?

have u guys realised that they repeated atleast 20 gk question fron sinsnap 1 shame

anyway my break up is
ENG 21.5
MATH+DI23.5
GK28.75
REASONING 38.5

total-112.25

isha_raravis Says
Hiii evrybody!!! Not sure if everyone has taken the simsnap 4.. But those who have can post their scores here... and also share any last week prep tips they wanna shre with evryone... MY score ... maths/ di - 22.75LR- 35verbal - 26gk - 12 oa- 95.75

i took it on monday.....
dont remember the breakups currently
but my oa was 102 (around)