Sikkim Manipal University Flexi way MBA

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi All, I am sorry if such a thread exists already, if so please post the link so that I can visit that as I searched a lot but didn't found any. Now coming to the real matter on hand, I am looking to do MBA and I don't wish to leave my ...
Page 1 of 1

agalguy has blocked Sikkim Manipal university abbreviation... * reflects that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am sorry if such a thread exists already, if so please post the link so that I can visit that as I searched a lot but didn't found any.

Now coming to the real matter on hand, I am looking to do MBA and I don't wish to leave my job for it and as I don't have weekends off regularly so pursuing part time MBA can be tricky, so I zeroed on distance learning MBA and I searched lot of course on offer by various universities .
My profile:
Exp: 40 months in IT application services and IT infrastructure services both
Graduation: B.E. Computer Engineering.

I came across this MBA flexi way from *****. In this based on my eligibility I am getting enrolled as an lateral directly in 2nd sem. Fees is 50000/- INR, they are giving Apple iPad2 with this course. Course details can be found on:

I have two questions:
1. How is ***** MBA course structure and course material?
2. Which specialization is good based on my experience and profile? I am confused between MBA -Mgmt Info system or MBA- Project Mgmt.?

any suggestion which can help... quick response will help in applying as soon as possible.

Thanks All.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...