SIIB(ABM) 2010-12 GD/PI shortlist

205 Posts  ·  53 Users
About this group
All SIIB(ABM) 2010-12 aspirants are requested to share our preparation sources.Seniors are also requested to guide us for the process.PLS HELP!
Page 1 of 21

Can i got admission at 14 parcentile

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do they luk at sectional scores???plus what was the minimum marks to convert a call last yr??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi seniors. im an agri engineer, scoring 86-89 in snap. . and i thought i could apply to ib too. . now ive filled in my form and given submit for ib and abm, but yet to pay in axis bank. . .
after reading the discussions above, seems like i may not get a cal for ib. . is there any chance i edit it to abm alone???
or is there chances for me to get a cal for ib too???
pls help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dark Miasma Says
Ohh PUYS.. Dont start a war on which college is better. Both are decnt colleges. And btw PRIYA has alread joined Symbi as she got rejected from TISS. So lets not create a ruckus here. :-)

its nt a matter of priya or riya. yeah both gud colgs siib and tiss..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ravijunagadh Says
da post itself tells who z better.. Its nt comparison bt tiss.. Unmatchable

Ohh PUYS.. Dont start a war on which college is better. Both are decnt colleges. And btw PRIYA has alread joined Symbi as she got rejected from TISS. So lets not create a ruckus here. 😃
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ravijunagadh Says

dear friend,
i never compared TISS with any of Symbi institutes at any point of time. but still i am of the opinion that you should think 100 times when you have already made some concept about some institute. i don't know whats your reservation about TISS but frankly speaking its amazing to find a post after such a long time.

i am not replying to defend SIIB or myself, i just replied you to remind you about the power of politeness, try this in your life, you will succeed. i hope you will learn in future.

regards,
vinod
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
PRIYA LALWANI Says
PRIYA HERE......... THANX 4 THE USEFUL ADVICE........ HAVE ALREADY DONE WHAT U HAVE SUGGESTED........ BUT THE E- MODULE BEING NON-REFUNDABLE (30,000) -UPSETS THE WHOLE SITUATION. I ALSO HAVE A CALL FROM TISS SW.......... KYA KARUN????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no comparison ok.. U better hav left this question unanswred.. Thn to misled. R u really senior

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
look, its good that you did everything right.
e-module is nothing to worry about, that includes not only study material but loads of other components as well. these components will be clear when you reach pune.
another thing, if you have call for TISS then go and have fun there in GD/PI but think 100 times before joining there.

hope you got the point.

regards,

dont confuse others if u cnt help. Tiss is anyday better than whole symbiosis. And u dnt need any reasons 4 tht. Got it. Tiss is fully transparent in admission. And all.. Fees very low nd placement unmatchable than siib or anythn. Ok
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dark Miasma Says
Hey puys wats the current status of waitlist. Plz reply

I think you might hav cleared waiting......I called them nd they told waiting cleared till 45 for AB.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...