SIIB GD/PI Gyan 2006

1,009 Posts  ·  161 Users
About this group
ok people here is thread for solving all ur doubts abt SIIB gd/pi.pour ur thoughts here...we are listening Neelabh SIIB
Page 1 of 101
My Dear (Waitlisted)SIIBlings ,
here's wishing all of u a very joyous and COLOURFUL HOLI.

lets pledge to drench each other in colours next holi :bomb: .
Live Life in TECHNICOLOUR !! Enjoy :drinking: :splat:
Neelabh
SIIB
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pankaj481 Says
can we have a count of how many have submitted the draft personally or by post????????????

hey i went today and filled up da fees personally.the whole process got over in 15 mins.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can we have a count of how many have submitted the draft personally or by post????????????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pankaj481 Says
hey now just three days left for payment of fee ... 15th is holi so people who have paid up please let us knw . and what was the atmosphere at SIIB when u went

hi .i dont think many of us would b going there to submit the fees ....v can send the draft by courier !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey now just three days left for payment of fee ... 15th is holi so people who have paid up please let us knw . and what was the atmosphere at SIIB when u went

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pankaj481 Says
then i think u should go for MFC inclinatin for finance... well think in these terms finance as specialization or as an addon at SIIB and u have st stephen + work ex must be from delhi....

hi buddy .MFC is no doubt a better option but do remember that u need to convert it ....and u still havn't had ur interview even ....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
well its a good Q.... look its not that easy.. both institutes are of two diff. fields .. finance and ib .. what is ur back ground, wher do u belong,and location of insti., apart from the usual thing about the rank of the insti. are there,,, so make up ur mind and prove it right......... ( lets hope that 90 people in the top 190 get better college then u get a chance to choose)

i know man.. it is a goo d question.. tabhi to poocha maine.. lol...

well I have an inclination towards finance.. infact I would've surely chosen fin at SIIB also..
I've done maths hons from st. stephen's college, delhi..
been working for the last 8 months..

now tellme.. MFC or SIIB.. ? so that I can answer the interviewers also..

then i think u should go for MFC inclinatin for finance... well think in these terms finance as specialization or as an addon at SIIB and u have st stephen + work ex must be from delhi....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well its a good Q.... look its not that easy.. both institutes are of two diff. fields .. finance and ib .. what is ur back ground, wher do u belong,and location of insti., apart from the usual thing about the rank of the insti. are there,,, so make up ur mind and prove it right......... ( lets hope that 90 people in the top 190 get better college then u get a chance to choose)

i know man.. it is a goo d question.. tabhi to poocha maine.. lol...

well I have an inclination towards finance.. infact I would've surely chosen fin at SIIB also..
I've done maths hons from st. stephen's college, delhi..
been working for the last 8 months..

now tellme.. MFC or SIIB.. ? so that I can answer the interviewers also..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ya..
so many resuts are out now..
so the ones who are not taking SIIB up.. pls tell us.. so that we in the waiting have a better idea..

my waitlist rank is 90...
hope i get thru..

vaise which do you thin will be better.. MFC or SIIB ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya..
so many resuts are out now..
so the ones who are not taking SIIB up.. pls tell us.. so that we in the waiting have a better idea..

my waitlist rank is 90...
hope i get thru..

vaise which do you thin will be better.. MFC or SIIB ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...