Siib Final Merit List

48 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group
Hey the final merit list is out for SIIB http://www.siib.ac.in/finallist.html i made it through ::
Page 1 of 5

kya type kare ek ka to answer de dofa

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pl. reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when I aspect third merit list of SIIB pune for MBA (IB)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No further Waitlist movement?
that's interesting

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ketancena Says
wot was ur waitlist no?

My wait list number was 37.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Seniors, I have got in through the third list of waiting list. The last date to pay fees is 12 April.

I have a query regarding documents. I do not have migration certificate. Will the acknowledgement/receipt of the application for migration certificate do? I would be getting migration in 5 days as told by the university staff, but it may get delayed by a day or two, might just miss 12 April. So, it may be the case that I have the certificate in hand by 18 April or so considering the many government holidays that come in between.

I have sent a detailed email regarding this concern of mine to admissions@siib.ac.in, but I am quite doubtful whether they would reply on time or not. It would be helpful if you students already in your first or second year in the institute put in your opinion/suggestion here.

Thanks. Awaiting reply.

You dont need ne certificates while paying feess... just send them the DD and signed declaration forms... migration cert needs to b submitted only wen ur joining, tat is on may 31
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Seniors, I have got in through the third list of waiting list. The last date to pay fees is 12 April.

I have a query regarding documents. I do not have migration certificate. Will the acknowledgement/receipt of the application for migration certificate do? I would be getting migration in 5 days as told by the university staff, but it may get delayed by a day or two, might just miss 12 April. So, it may be the case that I have the certificate in hand by 18 April or so considering the many government holidays that come in between.

I have sent a detailed email regarding this concern of mine to admissions@siib.ac.in, but I am quite doubtful whether they would reply on time or not. It would be helpful if you students already in your first or second year in the institute put in your opinion/suggestion here.

Thanks. Awaiting reply.

wot was ur waitlist no?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks. Awaiting reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys i got thru in the MBA -EE category.. do u think its worth enough to join? after all the batch of 2010 will be the second in the insti.. my brief profile is : Xth - 90
XII th - 92.3
B.tech - 80.. from NIT rourkela
Working with HPCL for the past 2 years

can some body help me out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nilay Shah Here
i m frm A'bad
i wanted to get in to Symboisis for Mba
i wanted to do spelization in international business so may i knw the cuts off of and basic recurements of that..i m being average student during my acadmic so plz suggest...me to get in to symbosis
my profile is as below

10th = 64%
12th = 71%
1st year of b.com =61%
2nd year b.com = 50%
but i m sure that my overhall graduation % vill me above 60% (first class

Tell me wat is strategy to crack Snap?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...