SIIB Admissions 2007 Information Centre

982 Posts  ·  231 Users
About this group
Here it is..._*the*_ thread where u shoot ur admission related queries for SIIB...speak out...we are listening... Neelabh :: SIIB
Page 1 of 99

Dear SIIB aspirants...for all queries head to this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siib-admissions-2008-helpdesk-25025328

Neel

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for any admissions related query,
plzz refer SIIB Admissions 2008 Helpdesk or life@SIIB...
this is older thread...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
GUNJANBIHANI Says
i have admission query. what can be this year expected cut off for siib and is work experience is given weightage. i have 1 year work exp in reliance life insurance , i secured 66% in my X standard, XII - 60% and bcom- 51%. i am getting a score of 60+ in my snaptest do i have a chance of getting a call from siib. what was last year cut off for siib.

hi dear !!!
the expected cut off will be around 70+...
yes .. work ex more than 1 yr is given weightage....

so u can apply...
plzz refer to other threads of siib for admissions queries....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i have admission query. what can be this year expected cut off for siib and is work experience is given weightage. i have 1 year work exp in reliance life insurance , i secured 66% in my X standard, XII - 60% and bcom- 51%. i am getting a score of 60+ in my snaptest do i have a chance of getting a call from siib. what was last year cut off for siib.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

thnx for ur info....choice btwn IMT G & SIIB, but u ended up chosing SIIB makes me spellbound...

I am in a quandary whthr to apply for SIIB or not...

u plz be kind enuf to answer my queries....!!!

1) wat do u mean by MBA in intl Business...do u mean to say it offers MBA degree & not PGDM..???
2) Again wat do u mean by "one can get intl exposure"....
3) main query is wat kind of job profile or work nature are offered by recruitors who r passin out from SIIB.....is it par with IIM pass outs or a junior Business Analyst position or something like dat.....???

Can you plz elaborate on these queries....?? also plz share watever u know more abt this.....??

Thnx,
Regards,
MBA aspirant

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ajesh,

Regarding average salary for a experience guy, it totally depends on the choice one makes at the time of placements.If one is opting for total different sector from the one where he had worked, then experience to be consider relevant totally depends on the corporates.For more information placements figures are available on the website.

it is very difficult to choose a particular B-school, I will share my personal experience with you.I had options of choosing between IMT Ghaziabad and SIIB, i choose SIIB as it offers you M.B.A in International Business.one get good exposure of international scenario.

I will request all aspirants to post their querries on SIIB Adnmisions 2008 thread for the convenience.

Thanks & Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I have two question....

1. What's the average salary for the people with work ex?

2. If you had to choose between IMT, IIT Delhi & SIIB; what would be your order of preference?

hi folks,

i am not able to login to the SIIB website for registration for admission....can u guyz suggest me some other way out......can the form of siib filled offline i.e can i purchase the form and send it.....plz rply....

cheers
ankuz

Hi guys... This is the thread for last year's admissions process. The latest thread for SIIB Admissions 2008 is: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siib-admissions-2008-helpdesk-25025328

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have two question....

1. What's the average salary for the people with work ex?

2. If you had to choose between IMT, IIT Delhi & SIIB; what would be your order of preference?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi folks,

i am not able to login to the SIIB website for registration for admission....can u guyz suggest me some other way out......can the form of siib filled offline i.e can i purchase the form and send it.....plz rply....

cheers
ankuz

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
aniketambekar Says
m a 2nd yr commerce stu! i hav learnt french to the fullest! i no to converse wel n write as wel! how can i capitalise on this if i get into SIIB? please reply!

Aniket...SIIB basically teaches a course in foreign language..this is a module to ensure that the students passing out frm SIIB are able to understand and converse in major foreign business language..the stress here is on basic conversing skills since we give an MBA in international business and international business managers shud be able to understand foreign language when handling foreign clients...u shud get into SIIB to learn nuances of international business...knowledge of French wud be an added advantage...cheers !!

Neelabh
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...