SIIB 2010-12 GD/PI shortlist out

803 Posts  ·  301 Users
About this group
Hi, The SIIB GD/PI shortlist list is out. Here is the link Online Admissions Process and here's the link for the previous thread for admission queries... http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/44503-siib-admission-2010...
Page 1 of 81

Any idea friends as to what is the status of the wait listed people?

Till what waitlist position have ppl got the call as of now?

Lookin for the info....

Thanks in advance..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

Any Idea what has been the average placement figures this year at SIIB. In 2009 it was 5.5 lpa and in 2008 it was 7.5 lpa (Official figures).

Can anyone let me know please this year figures ?

This time when I went there, the placements were sorta on...eventhough I asked they couldnt provide figures
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ven_ash143 Says
hello pg's is this thread closed

Since you've been able to post, this thread is obviously open. And yes it should be closed now, as the thread has served its purpose.

Mods, please close this thread.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello pg's is this thread closed

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Any Idea what has been the average placement figures this year at SIIB. In 2009 it was 5.5 lpa and in 2008 it was 7.5 lpa (Official figures).

Can anyone let me know please this year figures ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mayankleo_1 Says
even of all students selected refused then also there is no chance for a WL 209 (me) to get a call after the first list..

nice thought..seriously...for 120 seats..what is purpose of giving out 121 waitlisted call..siib think that from first list no one will join and the entire call will be transferred to wl 1 to wl 120.than also..no one will join and we will call 121-240...and same continue to 360-480...oh god...how skeptical they are..:-)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys
I am wailisted no 6 in IB of SIIB in SC category .. any chances of me converting it by first merit list of march 13..
I have also converted E&E; in SC category and if I am sure i will be converting IB i won,t opt for E &E..; and that wud save my 25,000 Rs.. Can i take the risk of not paying the joining fees of E&E; .:clap:..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys,

waitlisted 317 for IB and 46 for E & E.
do i stand any chance ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guyzz.WL31 for AB....

Are there any chance???

undefined