Sihs: Admission 2009 - 2011 Mba-hospital And Healthcare [mba-hhc]

355 Posts  ·  82 Users
About this group
Hiii Welcome to the thread of MBA-HHC Here we will be answering queries realted to SIHS, MBA-HHC Admission 2009 -2011. So...post your queries here. ::
Page 1 of 36

want to know about the placement of sihs.
there are only post of gm in hospital or for others post also?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got call from sihs.what about college?n are companies coming for placements?are placements good?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i m ruchi.got a call from sihs.i m a bit nervous n worried about collge.how is the college?n about placments?i have heard from somewhere that placements of sihs are not very good.what about preparation of gd n pi?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell complete details about clg n everything as you can understnd my nervousness n anxiety.plzzz do reply alllllllll.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Amodh
@Amodh  ·  5,069 karma
Seniors...
need help ....

i m an engineering graduate B.E. Mechanical with 7.05 CGPA(out of 10) and workex of 25 month in IT sector... wanted to know whether it'll b good for me to apply to sihs...

what is the placement like in the college ....

my snap score is around 80 .

should i apply to SIHS or not .. will it be worth for an engineering graduate to go for this also if i apply what are the chances of getting a call.
plzzzz reply ..
Thanks in advance.

I think you need to be from a medical field or at least a BSc to be eligible for this college. You can confirm this from the website.

For 2010-2012 thread , please continue here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sihs-mba-in-hospital-and-health-care-administration-2010-25044435
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors...
need help ....

i m an engineering graduate B.E. Mechanical with 7.05 CGPA(out of 10) and workex of 25 month in IT sector... wanted to know whether it'll b good for me to apply to sihs...

what is the placement like in the college ....

my snap score is around 80 .

should i apply to SIHS or not .. will it be worth for an engineering graduate to go for this also if i apply what are the chances of getting a call.
plzzzz reply ..
Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am Art Graduate from delhi university, but I am having 1 year of work exp. in US healthcare, i was working as a Claim adjudicator in United health group, My academics are as follows,
10th 50%
12th 74%
B.A. 53%

so can i expect the call from SIHS,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mods, please close this thread.. its creating confusion for newbiees..
link for 2010 thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sihs-mba-in-hospital-and-health-care-administration-2010-25044435

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
its a good option for people with healthcare related edu backgrounds. but that doesnt mean only MBBS. in our batch, only one third are doctors. rest of them are doing equaly well.everything depends on what do you want to do, where do you want to go aftr ur MBA. best on that you must choose your MBA.

but its always wise to keep that 'coosing MBA' part wide open. get the maximum admission confirmation call you can get and then only decide where to go. it will help.

if you can tell me your edu background and what you are planning to do, i might be able to give a better answer next time.

can u plz tell me...m being a chemical (bsc) graduate....sihs will help me....???:wow:...nd what are cuttoffs???;)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! As long as you graduate before the course starts you are very much eligible for SNAP. i have started a new thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sihs-mba-in-hospital-and-health-care-administration-2010-25044435 so if you could post further enquiries there it would be more convenient. This will just keep all the info related to the coming academic year in one place.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.......m into my last year of graduation in biotechnology(b.sc)..........i wish to pursue mba in healthcare n hospital management from symbiosis.....am i eligible to appear for snap this year.........plz help me through this......:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...