SIES College Of Management Studies By Prof Nitin Vazirani Faculty HR

151 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group
I am Prof Nitin Vazirani working is Sies College of Management studies teaching Organisation Behaviour and HR.Bachelors from NM,Post graduate from NMIMS and doing my Phd from NMIMS....A visting faculty in many B-schools and BMS Colleges in mumbai ...
Page 1 of 16

n how is HR at SIES i mean the placement scenario. i belong to engineering background

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir, i have a score of 147/ 240 i.e including GD PI in CET 2010. i am from nagpur university and my state rank is 3457. do i have a chance of getting into SIES through minority quota i.e south indian language ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir i am a south indian i am from karanataka state. a have heard tat there is some relaxation for south indian.. if yes than wat sort of it is there..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sir please throw some light on placem,ent scenario of Pharma PGDM course.Do all students get placed also let us know average package if possible.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Nitin Vazirani Sir
My Total Score is:128 ( Minority Kannada)
GD:9
PI:12
State General Merit number:7263
University General Merit number: 4724
University (SC) Category Merit number:189

I want to know for institute level seats is it merit based or we should directly contact college?

Thanking you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i hav 140 cet.
wat are my chances for sies?
i want go for marketing.
sir i am not able to decide which college to opt for.
i hav option of pumba and dalmia.
really confusing options.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir,
I am an OMS student,and my score in MHCET is 132+3 out of 200 i.e. a percentile of 96.43
I am expecting around 28-30 in gd/pi..what are my chances of getting through to SIES??
plss help.
Thanx in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am Anand from Hyderabad and taking a ILS seat into MMS program
I am aware of most things at SIES
all I am Left to know was about accomadation as I want to rent a room with 3 batchmates (total 3)
what would be the rent and other expenses(as I have heard mumbai is very costly in terms of groceries and also rent)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sir,
I would like to know what is the exact reservation criteria for candidates with south Indian mother tongue. I am a candidate with kannada as my mother tongue and have born and brought up in Pune. Am I eligible? If I am, what is cut off score for getting into SIESCOMS for 2010-12?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When are the results expected for PGDM???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...