SIBM-Pune final Converts and Waiting List for 2014-2016

9 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
I hope this thread might be helpful for candidates selected and waitlisted alike, to keep a track on the W/L list movement as well as with queries, if one has any. ::
Page 1 of 1

I have sent the letter of withdrawal to the Director of Sibm Pune...Its been more than a week but there has been no acknowledgement or sign of approval from their side..Can Anyone who has withdrawn from sibm pune enlighten me how to confirm if my seat has been withdrawn or not...Tried Calling the Office but they keep on transferring my call

Cat 2013: 97.23 , Calls - Sibm Pune, Nmims, MDI,NITIE, NEW IIMS....Converts : Sibm Pune, NMIMS,MDI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Need help from seniors.. I converted sibm pune and i asked scmhrd for transfer of money...i hope they did that too.. Now i want cancel my seat from sibm pune...do i need to pay the rest 31000 and then apply for cancellation or can i do that directly??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are there fixed dates for declaring the wait-list movements? If yes, when will the last movement be declared?

NITIE (Member Team IMPACT - Branding, Promotion and Aspirant Relations)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What the hell is this management quota in SIBM PUNE the students studying there keep telling me about? Is it really practised ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys hows the hostel and mess in sibm-p...did any f u get an email regarding the same n how much n when v should pay the fee for d same.... #tia #cheers

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, got a call from sibm-pune. Thank God. My query is that, m a bit confused with the stream I should choose. I got like 30 months of work exp...ug was in engg....have above avg communication skills....i really wanted hr, but've been hearin a lot of ccons abt it, esp its for gals n stuff like that...since having a BE degree, operations would also be a good choice, but it seems placements are less....do give your suggestions. All the best to all of you 😃 #cheers

14 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i have paid the fees for scmhrd.converted sibm pune.what is the procedure to be followed?do i have to send the cancellation form by mail?please advise asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I did not reserve my seat. So WL+1 from me

XLRI PGD-HRM 2014-16 | External Linkages (Team ExLink). For more updates on XLRI admissions 2014-16, like https://www.facebook.com/SansargXLRI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I hope this thread might be helpful for candidates selected and waitlisted alike, to keep a track on the W/L list movement as well as with queries, if one has any.

Try, Try and Try till you succeed.
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...